December 30th update

samirah23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Precap: Rishabh says he is not coming to the Haldi.

Haldi ceremony happens for Dimple and Akash.  All are happy and give them attention.
Dadi asks for Rishabh and Rani doesn't know what to tell Dadi.  Rishabh shows up.
Rani tells Rishabh he looks nice, but he's upset at having to be there.

Payal is packing up stuff to take to the Haldi.
She sees chavvi dressed in a beautiful yellow lengha and she's happy.
Chavvi asks if she looks nice and Payal tells her that she looks ready to go to her in-laws ... they share a moment and Chavvi gets emotional.
Payal says that house will be lonely without her.  But Chavvi says that Dimple will be coming to the house to make it happy.  Payal doesn't look happy at this.

At the Chawl - Deven's brother is worried about what is going to happen to them.  He suggests that Rajni aborts the child.  Even the SIL who was feeling sorry at hearing Deven wanting the abortion in the first place wants this.
The MIL comes there and says that they don't know the meaning of family.  They were one family and now that they have a problem, they are against their brother.
The MIL says that this is her house and she will not allow them to force something on the others.  Rajni is finally happy that someone is standing up for her.

At night, The Jhurry family welcomes Payal and family.
Payal and Sweetie are cold to each other.
Dimple is all dressed for the function.  Each of them is getting their mendhi done - Chavvi sits to get hers done as well.
Dimple and Raunak look at each other and are shy.
Chavvi keeps looking at Akash and Akash is very happy.
Sweetie jokes with Raunak that he will have to look for his name in Dimple's Mendhi.
Rani unveils gifts for Chavvi and Dimple is happy that they are sending all of this.
Dadi says this is for Chavvi and Chavvi is happy to see all of this.  The crowd comments that the family is dressing their bahu in jewels from head to toe.
Sweetie says to herself that the other family cannot outdue them with the gifts.
Shekhar asks Payal to show what they have sent for Dimple.  It's not as much as for Chavvi.
Sweetie is upset that it really doesn't seem to be that much. Dimple is happy with it as is Akash.  But, Sweetie isn't.
Payal asks for forgiveness - she wasn't able to do more than this.  She makes a scarring comment at Sweetie and the family.
Sweetie gets upset and leaves.  Payal is happy that Sweetie is not happy.

In the room, Sweetie is upset, and Dadi comes there.  Sweetie says they only brought 1 set for Dimple - they don't care for her and don't feel her worth for the family.
Sweetie says that they are rich - they could have given more for Dimple.  Sweetie says that they didn't want to give Dimple anything.
Dadi says that it's more important that Raunak loves Dimple and not that she gets jewels.
Dadi says that this is the time to win Payal's heart - she has to be nice and pave the way for Dimple with her inlaws.
Rani brings jewels for Dimple.  Dadi says that this is from Rani's wedding, but Rani says it doesn't matter whether it comes from Payal or from her, but that Dimple gets what she deserves.
Sweetie takes it and says she will not give it back to Rani.  Dadi objects, but Rani says that Sweetie is happy.

At the function, all are happy, and each are feeding their daughters kheer.
Shekhar comes to talk to Payal.  Shekhar says that he wants to talk to Rani about the conditions he has put on her.  Payal goes to get her.
They go upstairs looking for Rani.  Rani and Rishabh are there, and Rishabh has said that he has booked tickets for after the wedding.
Rishabh says that they are all leaving for South Africa - Shekhar is shocked because he had put conditions on Rani.
Rishabh doesn't know about these conditions.  Rani is in trouble ...

Precap: Shekhar explains that Rani should be in the house to keep all relations with Chavvi.  Rishabh is confused.

This really is dragging. I really just thought the wedding was going to happen and then it would end.  But, this condition thing is really not helping ...

Please press the Like button or comment.  It takes a lot to do the updates and without appreciation, there will be no updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks!!

Your updates are awesome. Even if no one else comments, please know that there is one person at least who truly appreciates the time you take to do them. I tried to do updates but I couldn't anore so I know how hard it is
samirah23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: daddysgirl786

Thanks!!

Your updates are awesome. Even if no one else comments, please know that there is one person at least who truly appreciates the time you take to do them. I tried to do updates but I couldn't anore so I know how hard it is

thanks - As I have said before, I have to take time out of work and out of home duties to do these updates, so glad that at least someone appreciates them.  I stopped doing updates of all other shows and just make this one my priority when I am able to update.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: samirah23

<div></div>thanks - As I have said before, I have to take time out of work and out of home duties to do these updates, so glad that at least someone appreciates them. I stopped doing updates of all other shows and just make this one my priority when I am able to update.

I completely understand. I used to try to update a couple years ago for this show but then it was so hard to take the time out with everything that I not only stopped updating but couldn't watch anymore either. I know how hard it is to take time out from work and home stuff and if you aren't appreciated it makes it even worse. I wish people wouldn't just be silent readers but actually participate t
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!

did the last episode air already?