Posted: 13 years ago
I am using this post to make an index of my OSs, so that I can use a single link. Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago
Hey ur saaza link is not working dear.... pls PM me from the next time... U write the most logical OS's...
Originally posted by swatichowdhury

Hey ur saaza link is not working dear.... pls PM me from the next time... U write the most logical OS's...

Hey Swati. Thanks for pointing out. I have corrected the link. I must confess though that at the time I wrote "Sazaa", I didn't think that they will be this slow. So, this one was a bit too optimistic about their physical intimacy.

The later ones have been done keeping in mind their speed. ðŸ˜†
Loved it!!!!

Fantastic OS!!!!
I loved all of them!!!!!
I lov all ur OS. plz do PM me whenever u write a new one ðŸ˜Š
One Word - Fabulous Writer u r ...please do PM me when ever u come up with new writes....loved all topics.....thank u ....
hi sharmishtha,this is savitha Rcm hope u r familiar with me i used to read all ur post in geet fb page.
i havent read ur early ones.i started reading from together with oneness only.so let me also know whenever u write.now just now i have read ur animalistic urge part 2 u made me cry literally but thanku  ðŸ˜› because it was happy tears.the way i magined maan &geet.the way u expressed their love for each other great.keep doing.
Originally posted by aj1600

hi sharmishtha,this is savitha Rcm hope u r familiar with me i used to read all ur post in geet fb page.
i havent read ur early ones.i started reading from together with oneness only.so let me also know whenever u write.now just now i have read ur animalistic urge part 2 u made me cry literally but thanku  ðŸ˜› because it was happy tears.the way i magined maan &geet.the way u expressed their love for each other great.keep doing.

Hi Savitha, Yes - I am very familiar with you from your comments on my Facebook threads. ðŸ˜Š Glad you are reading my earlier OSs too. I have added you to my buddy list to whom I send PMs whenever I write.
i really love your OSs!...plzzzz do pm me next time!