Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Anita Kanwal's fave show - Geet

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Celebs on their favourite 2010 shows
Buzz up!
The 21st century saw a wave of shows on the small screen. There may have been a shift from soap opera to reality shows, but serials definitely ruled the roost. 2010 saw a varied mix of non-fiction shows and not to forget the topics that were diverse. This saw a rise in TRP's at the same time created awareness. After all audience will watch what they are shown on the small screen. We ask some of our TV celebs their favourite 2010 fiction show.
Showing 5 of 7 images Previous    Next

Anita Kanwal of Sasural Genda Phool
I like to watch
Geet-Huyi Sabse Parayi on STAR One. I like the chemistry between Maan-Geet even though Geet used to love someone else. The characters and the love theme have been weaved creatively. And I love watching it.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Celebs-on-their-favourite-2010-shows&aid=2433

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anju.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow another  maaneetian.hehehehe
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: anju.r

wow another  maaneetian.hehehehe

Well said 😆
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!! appreciation from such a senior artist means something... Thanks for sharing

GEET HSP ROCKS!!!!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Wow!! appreciation from such a senior artist means something... Thanks for sharing

GEET HSP ROCKS!!!!

Bingo 👏 Totally agree 😳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
AWWW!!! That's so chweet!! OMG!! I read an article a few days back and did you guys know Jaya Bachchan watches Geet and Balika Vadu!!! Let me find the article and I'll post it!!!Edited by sweet coco - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

nice to know tht she watches Geet & loves it ... thnks tanu

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweet coco

AWWW!!! That's so chweet!! OMG!! I read an article a few days back and did you guys know Jaya Bachchan watches Geet and Balika Vadu!!! Let me find the article and I'll post it!!!

really can u post tht article ... we have not read it ....
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WOW!!!!!!!! thnx.. dear
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

really can u post tht article ... we have not read it ....

YEAH!! I hope it find it...I wish I posted it when I found it, but I was shocked and so happy b/c GC and DD love Big B...so nice na?!

Ok nope it's not an article, but someone I know tweeted Abhi and asked him what Tv shows everyone watches in his house...and he said big boss, balika vadhu, and his mom watches Geet!! YAY!!!
Edited by sweet coco - 13 years ago