AbhIya OS: Stop being difficult! - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ---Pari---

Oh....My.....God..............I absolutely have no comments jaanuuuuuuu! It's amazinggggg! I wish I had been on this forum when u had written this, then I would have replied first for sure! Goddddd....I hate myself for not reading this earlier! It's absolutely amazinggggggggg hunnnnnn! Just loveeeeee it! Ps, do u remember me?

Lol! I changed my username!

Omg!!! Sanjuu! Of course I remember you! 🤗
Omg! How did you manage to revive this OS huh?? Gosh! Thank you so much! You liked it that much? I remember this was my first OS ever and it will always be so close to my heart! <33

Thanks soo much for liking it! That means a lot 😳
Originally posted by Chill_Out

<font color="#CC00FF">Omg!!! Sanjuu! Of course I remember you! 🤗</font>
<font color="#CC00FF">Omg! How did you manage to revive this OS huh?? Gosh! Thank you so much! You liked it that much? I remember this was my first OS ever and it will always be so close to my heart! <33</font>

<font color="#CC00FF">Thanks soo much for liking it! That means a lot 😳</font>

Awww! I knew u would remember me! Luved the os yaar! Aur ab main teri peeche padi rahoongi! U have to write another os samjhi?
Originally posted by ---Pari---

Awww! I knew u would remember me! Luved the os yaar! Aur ab main teri peeche padi rahoongi! U have to write another os samjhi?

Of course I remember you! Main aapko bhool sakti hoon kya? But it's been forever na?
Aw! I have written other OSs too, you know 😛
Posted: 12 years ago
😊just loved ur ff ... its owesum... plzz continue soon❤️
Originally posted by mino1997

😊just loved ur ff ... its owesum... plzz continue soon❤️

Thank you for liking, dear but this is an OS not FF. Not meant for continuation 😳
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Thank you for liking, dear but this is an OS not FF. Not meant for continuation 😳

oh no!!! tis is an O.S ... no!!! i give u an idea please continue it and make it an ff😳😃  it would be a wonderfull one...❤️