~*~ Merry Christmas Mythological Masti! ~*~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys!

First off....CONGRATS for not getting into any mytho-related arguments/fights yet!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Just kidding, I had faith in you guys, don't worry.πŸ˜† Anyhow...on to the real topic at hand...

Though for me, who lives in the US, it is still the evening of the 24th of December and Christmas Eve, but for many of you who live in India or other countries, it has already been Christmas for awhile!!!

So I am opening this thread for all of you to post your Christmas messages, gifts, games, etc! Use this thread to parttyyyy!πŸ˜‰πŸ₯³ Do think of some creative games or contests we can have in this thread to have fun the coming week!

So a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you! Hope your holidays have been fun so far, and may you continue to enjoy all the health, happiness, and prosperity of life with your family, friends, and dear ones!πŸ˜› Love you guys!

Here is a small gift from my side for Christmas...and not the last one either this Holiday Season!πŸ˜‰ Will be making more stuff for you guys by New Year. My family is actually super busy planning and preparing for a big party tomorrow, so I did not have the time to make separate sigs for all of you like our Santa Claus Deeps.😳 πŸ˜‰But will def do something more for New Years!πŸ€—

Merry Christmas Guys! Hope you all are enjoying yourselves!

Love, Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago

Merry Christmas to all of you πŸ€—

Today is Christmas, the day when we celebrate the birth ofJesus Christ! This is a day to reemphasise all the Virtues taught by Him… From my childhood I have loved the way Christanity presents the Lord as our Father, an Ocean of Mercy, Who Protects and Takes Care of us every moment. We just have to possess Childlike Faith on Him to attain Complete Inner Peace!

Dear Friends, Wishing all of you a Blessed Christmas!πŸ€—

Janu, Thanks a lot for this Thread ⭐️! We all will definitely Enjoy here πŸ₯³

Merry Christmas Every1

Enjoy

- Parina

Awww! Jaanu!!! THANK YOUU for the gift...it's lovely!!!!

EVERYBODY,

GOD BLESS....LOVE, ANKU πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I'd like to wish every one a very Merryyyyy Christmas! Wish you all peace, love n joy! 

Have lots of fun with your family and friends this holiday season...and may all your lives be filled with happiness, laughter and all good things. Even though I haven't known you guys for long, I love you all! β€οΈ  β€οΈ

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—  Big hugs to all of you! 

Jaanu, thanks for the gift and also for making this topicπŸ€—. Looking forward to our other gifts! πŸ˜† 

Love,

V...