UPANISHADS Saying to Find Your "SADGURU"

Posted: 13 years ago

It is very difficult to recognize "SADGURU".The way the flow of light can never be extinguished in the same way the soul of GURU is all-pervading ; He gives light in the dark room."GU" means the Darkness of the unconsciousness and "RU" means The Light Which prevents unconsciousness.Vimal Jyoti Which Prevents The Darkness."GURU" word indicates the person who 1.Always wants to be energized 2.He can be worshipped by Anything 3.Who can be seen 4.One will have to wait to see HIM.Only He can help you to rise yourself to win DEATH or to beyong to the up for the release of you soul to the "amritatwa(The Place where if you go you will not need to come back in BIRTH-DEATH-REBIRTH Cycle)".

Rishi Patanjali said,"sa Esah purbeshamapi guru kaleno onobochhedat". It means , "The SOUL of GURU was there,is there and will be there-There is no interruption in its flow course."

Its not Possible To Know Everyone Where You Will Find Your Guru Who Is Present In This Earth As Human.If You Try To Find Out Your  GURU,There Are Chances Of Going Wrong.As We Have a Perceived Notion,We Think That The GURU Will Be Aged or wearing matted hair or he has some Supernatural Power So You might Think That HE is SADGURU.If You Try To Find Out In This Way You May Be Wrong.If Someone Informs You About GURU,Or Tells You To Go To his GURU,Then also It Can Be Wrong.An ANT can never Measure A MOUNTAIN,In The Same Way One Should Not Try To Find Out GURU Because Someone Has Told You To Do so.GURU manifests Himself to That Person To Whom He Wants To Manifests.The Moment He Accepts You,He Sits On Your Astral Plane Regulates Your Every Action.

Then How Will You Get To See Your "SADGURU"???

Maharishi Yashkacharya,Panini These Sages Said -You Will Have To Make Your Mind Easy At First(means you will have to throw out all the tensions) and then you will have to resign yourself completely to your future GURU and You will have to request HIM to Show his human form.

When You Will Close Your Eyes,A Curtain Will Come In Front Of Your Eyes.This Curtain Is Actually The Curtain Of Unconciousness-That's also HIM.Because "Ekah Brahma Dwitiyo Nasti" means There is nothing Except Brahma.

At Midnight on The Field If You Loss Your Stick  Then If You Look Here And There , You Will Observe That The DARKNESS is becoming clear Gradually,You Will See The Fleeting Shadow.In The Same Way,If You Close Your Eyes,the Darkness Behind The Curtain Of Your Eyes Will Become Indistinct Gradually.Radiated Light Of The Midnight Sun Which Is Conserved In the Atom Particles,Trnaparents This Darkness.Everyone Has a Possessing Soul In the Sky Of Mind,He is the Undeterred Ultimate Reason Of The Soul.His  Radiating Light Is Always Present In Every Creation.We,The Human Being,Bounded By EYES,EARS,NOSE,Tongue and Skin are Requesting That Supreme Soul Who is enlightened always to Show Us Our "SADGURU".We Will Be Able To See Him Gradually With The Help Of This Light When We Will Be Released From The Darkness Of Unclnsciousness.

If You Devote Youself To See ur GURU Behind That Black Curtain,Every Person Will Have To Wait According To Their Karmafal In Their Previous Life.When the Intensity Of Darkness will be Lesser,You Will See Few Points Of Light.Gradually Those Points Will Start To Revolve.Then One Of Those Light Points Will Be Fixed.Gradually It Will Be Large Like The Fruit Called Palm.And Then It Will Burst.Then You Will See Will Be Fixed.Gradually It Will Be Large Like The Fruit Called Palm.And Then It Will Burst.Then You Will See our GURU's Enlightened Form Like Lightening In Sky.You Will See This FLEETING SHADOW For Some Days,Then Gradually You Will Be Able To See Your GURU Who Is Present In This Mundane Earth.Whom We Will See In That Structure,You Will Have To Know That HE is Your GURU.

There Is No Fault If You Get GURU In This Process-Because Whom We Are Trying To Find Out,We Don't Have Any Preconceived Notion About This Matter.This Is The Way Which Is Told By Vedis Sages.This Way Is Called as "SHIROBRATA YOGA" in "MUNDAKYA UPANISHAD".

In This Process It Can Take 5days,35days or Maximum 320 days To Witness "GURUDARSHAN".I Uses "Can Happen" Because If Guru Wants He Can Show Up Himself To His Follower In Different Way.It Depends On HIS wish.

(To Be Continued If You People Like....)

NOTE - THIS IS NOT WRITTEN BY ME.I GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM A BOOK WHICH IS WRITTEN IN BENGALI.THE NAME OF THE BOOK IS "TOPOBHUMI NARMADA" WRITTEN BY "SHAILENDRANARAYAN GHOSAL SHASTRI".HE WROTE IT IN BENGALI.I JUST TRANSLATED IT IN ENGLISH.I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK ABOUT IT.I FOUND IT INTERESTING SO THOUGHT OF POSTING IT.
Edited by jhinki143 - 13 years ago
Wow, very interesting post, Jhinki! The information you posted is truly valuable, thank you so much for sharing!👏 I esp loved what you posted of Rishi Patanjali's quote! 
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Wow, very interesting post, Jhinki! The information you posted is truly valuable, thank you so much for sharing!👏 I esp loved what you posted of Rishi Patanjali's quote! 
thanks di.....actually result of my research and all.....if it helps at least one person i will ecstatic.
Great Post Jhinki!  Very nicely explained! I have heard about 'Tapobhumi Narmada' from a lot of devotees, but still haven't got a chance to read it! 😔  It is such a famous book in Bengali!! ⭐️  You are doing great work by writing from it!  Do continue with the next part.... Edited by Debipriya - 13 years ago
nice one ....
it reminded me the Dohas of Saint Kabir ....

Guru gobind dou khade,
kaake lagoon paay
Balihari guru aapne
gobind diyo batay

which means...
Guru and God both are here to whom should I first bow All glory be unto the Guru path to God who did bestow
in simple terms ... If God and Guru both are in front of u whom u'll bow first
bow first to Guru coz He taught us the path to God. 😃

sorry to mention that .. by mistake u posted this line twice 😉 in the same para

Gradually It Will Be Large Like The Fruit Called Palm.And Then It Will Burst.Then You Will See Will Be Fixed.

@ Parina,

Loved your post! So True are the words of Sant Kabir!
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

sorry to mention that .. by mistake u posted this line twice 😉 in the same para

Gradually It Will Be Large Like The Fruit Called Palm.And Then It Will Burst.Then You Will See Will Be Fixed.

sorry yaar that was a mere mistake....thanks for pointing out...😊
Its a great article Jhinki...thanks 4 posting.
Even in Shiridi Sai baba's all books we get to know abt the blessings of a Sadguru in our lives.
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
Very informative post Jhinki, I learnt a lot. Thank you for sharing and please do post the next parts! 😊