Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

just love love love love maan

xXRzmastiXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
omg friends , how u alll doing , well most of u probably finding it difficult to  breathe after such a hot dance sequence.😉

but i cant resist my self from saying how much i love love love maan today for many  reasons after todays episode.

firstly because of the attitude he gave to mr arjun the maan "wanabee" haha glad maan realised that he has delibrately took maans wedding contract so he can ruin. well done maan u have proved ur smartness once again.😃 i was literally screaming in joy. Thank god he didnt listen to dadi this time.

secondly the intense scenes with geet and how he was trying to find out whats wrong. omg its funny how people go that gurmeet is not good at romantic scenes. did they not see todays episode and other scenes ... the way he touched geets bare back today. that was completely unexpected in the scenes. it was so hot !!!😳

thirdly for figuring out about anwesha and geet issue and recollecting everything. thank god its gonna stop the story from dragging. i was like jumping saying GO MAAN GO!!. this guy just has to be the best .. he not some weak lover boy .. he uses his brain...just love him.. has made my day today.

please share ur view everyone.

Edited by xXRzmastiXx - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No one is commenting i guess there are more DD lovers thn GC. Well I always find him perfect in EACH n EVERY scene😍. He's just perfect in every way😍. He has to act according to the script😊. HATS OFF TO GC for portraying MAAN SINGH KHURANA SO WELL👏!! No one can do that n I can't even imagine anyone portraying MAAN SINGH KHUARNA except GC👏. I just love GC N DD BOTH🤗❤️. They are just MASTERS IN ACTING as someone already said it👏. N Today MAAN SINGH KHURANA was awesome n he was looking so HOT in dance and HE EMOTED HIS EXPRESSIONS PERFECTLY😍👏. Yeah i loved it when he rejected ARJUN as his wedding planner👍🏼. As I already said during dance he was amazingly HOTTT. I loved him❤️🤗. I was so happy when he collected all the moments and figured out why GEET was crying. This guy just makes me fall in LOVE with him more and more EVERYDAY👏😍. How can someone be so perfect😕?? LOVE YOU BOTH GC N DD❤️🤗. You both are my LIFE😍😆. 
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
LOVE U MAAN & GEET.........LOVE U DRASHTI & GURMEET......
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with you. I love maan/ gc in every scene. He emotes excellently. People feel dd is better than gc but I beg to differ . I think they are equally good.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I loveeee both of them.
The people who complain that GC doesnot give emotions in romantic scenes.
I think so today's episode shut their mouths.
phoenix123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pickachu

I loveeee both of them.

The people who complain that GC doesnot give emotions in romantic scenes.
I think so today's episode shut their mouths.

well said dear i think gc is an awesome actor he emotes really well...
angelmm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
goshh i loveee maan is there like anything wrong with him what can he NOT do hes soo caring and today wow they both burned the screen :)