Two Soul Entwined FF the end - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Plz do cntinue & plz plz pm me , wen u update
guys, i have another 2 ff. i started this back in dec. let' see where i got with the other 2 ff. 
If u continue please can u PM me
Chapt 4
This was the moment I had anticipated for.  I asked Abhay
Piya: Abhay I knoww you are a vampire. But, why do torture me in the beginning? Did not see you I was special
Abhay: Piya  I did not what what you what you think Piya. I was scared, and I kept denying you were my true love. I know you are now. Piya , I feel like such a bas***d for what I did to you. You did not deserve that treatment. I was a jerk too you. I am sorry Piya. I am heartless monster. Piya, I wanna be with you forever. I love you Piya. I always have . You are soul mate. 
Piya- I love you too Abhay. Please don't ever leave me. If you leave me , I don't what will happen. And, Abhay you are not a monster. You are my hero, my saviour, and my angel .She said cupping his face.
Abhay:Piya! I am so lucky to have a girl like in my life. I promise to never leave you. No one separate us Piya. We are destined to be together, and forever.
Abhay took out a ring- Piya! This is a promise ring
Piya- Abhay it's beautiful
Abhay- It's a small gift, and reminding you I will always be by your side.
Piya hugged him, and Abhay kissed her like he had never before.

THE END>...

o well this ff is short. but, i had started this back at sep. i will make the other chap for longer. sorry, i just uploaded 2 chapts for inject me sweetly.
if u wanna read that here is the concept. if u already reading the ff sorry ðŸ˜³

Concept
Born and raised in U.S, Piya comes sees a strange figure in her dream. Piya lost her mother at a young age, and father left them. Piya comes to Dehradhun because she feels a connection towards it. The town is excited to welcome Piya because now is she is Crowyn one of the richest family in the world whom adopted her when she was little . Her foster sister, and mother love her as her own. Piya is heiress to the mutlibillion empire to her sister fortunes. Piya's sister Aliyah loves and her sister to death. Her mum struggle to give Piya and Aliyah a good life. But Aliyah being a prodigy has emerged as one of the successful at the tender age of 19, and her sister Piya is heiress to most of her fortunes. Piya comes to Dehradhun , and meet Abhay in his gangs. They became frens, and fall in love. But, Abhay later distance himself realizing he is risking his family to be with Piya. Will Piya be able to assure Abhay that they can be together?Abhay feels a strong connection, and feels that he as known her for ages.
here is the link

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
oh wel der its awesome 
Nice update. Can u please add me to ur PM list
people why r u not understanding the whole ff is closed , i am not jgonna update anymore. i gave it a short ending. that's what i what i wanted to do. i am done. plz don't request to p.m. me. i already have 3 ffs to work on.