Sbs track update-danish to be exposed..link updatd

Posted: 13 years ago
yeah danish ll b exposed today n all d misunderstandings b/n piya n others ll get sorted.....danish ka parda fash ll lead to panchi -danish marriage breakin.......n danish wud b behind d bars...

so loads ya happenings dis week...

me wanna c Abhiya scenes....meesha -pia masti.....n hw both 2gethrly fight against danish to expose him....kabir n pia convo aftr danish truth gets revealed ...poor panchi ll b heart broken bt m sure ll stand strongly n put danish behind the bars...n her's n pia's convo.....Mr dobriyal too apologizing fr his behaviour 2wrds Pia....

me excited fr d week......๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

heres d video links chk frm 4.10 onwards...

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=367835

http://www.upbulk.com/video.php?id=367840
Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
Why do i feel that Chandeena will bail Danish out and Danish  will become totally the dark property of the Raichands? ๐Ÿค”
@Poca : yeah..dt wud b interesting..coz Danish the character as well jus cant go outta picture so soon......
Originally posted by adits7

@Poca : yeah..dt wud b interesting..coz Danish the character as well jus cant go outta picture so soon......

Yep, Dan is a pivotal character and he is here to stay. In all probability , he is going to team up with Chandeena against Piya. Now, they will have a common enemy - Piya. He might help Chandeena in keeping Piya away from Abhay and in future , we can see him turning into a vampire. Let's see. 
That is great thanx 4 telling๐Ÿ‘ im sure Misha wil come up with a superb plan
Piya tried exposing him but failed but with Misha there Ab Tera Kya Hoga Danish?
@Pocahontas that is a likely twist Id love to see it
@poca : oh ya dt wud b evn mre interesting..i wud like to c abhay Vs Danish ...clash of 2 super powers.....

n yes danish teaming wid chandeena wud b fun......bt poca i also think dt kabir mite turn negative(powerful) in future.....bt if danish is against Abhay dn i wud love to c kabir n abhay team up jus lk Vampire diaries  Stef n Damon...

Why do i feel that Chandeena will bail Danish out and Danish  will become totally the dark property of the Raichands? ๐Ÿค”

i am thinking same friend.
HURRAAAAAYYYYYYYYY LETS PARTY๐Ÿฅณ
THNX

Thanks so much for sharing!

Poca- I agree with you, also think that Dan will not only become negative, he may be "turned" into a vampire and will always hate Piya so will cause more trouble in the future.

yup even i think 1 more vlamp in d story

nd more trouble 4 pia