::: ll Happy Birthday Sanjeeda ll :::

Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Birthday Sanjeeda

Its the 20th of December, time to wish

Born on the 20th of December, 1984 in Kuwait City , Kuwait . Originally from Ahmedabad, Gujarat , India. Spent most years of life in Ahmedabad.
Never aspired to be an actor, she came to Mumbai from Ahmedabad to help a friend open a dance school, after a few days in the city, she decided to stay and conduct dance classes in the school. Co-incidence brought her to the world of Indian Television. Ekta Kapo
or spotted her in a party and immediately offered her to act in her TV show. She gave a screen-test and and like they say ....rest is history

Tidbits

Her grandfather kept her name "Sanjeeda"

The name "Sanjeeda" means "Serious"

-Sanjeeda has taken training in Bharatanatyam (classical dance form)

-She conducted her own dance classes before joining the TV Industry.

She used to teach fusion and western dance.

Sanjeeda faced camera for the first time in the film Baghban in a cameo role.

Ekta spotted Sanjeeda in a party and asked her to give a screen test for Balaji Telefilms.

Sanjeeda actually auditioned for a role in Kahani Ghar Ghar Kii.

Ekta saw Sanjeeda's audtion for Kahani Ghar Ghar Kii and chose her as the lead for KHNK.

Ekta Kapoor conceptualized the character of Ayesha, keeping Sanjeeda in mind and wanted only her to play the character.

On December 22nd,2007, Sanjeeda with beau Aamir Ali was declared the champion jodi of Nach Baliye, they were voted as the best couple by viewers all over the world.

Sanjeeda received Nataraj trophy from Famous Dance Guru, Saroj Khan in her show, Nach Shastra. Out of all the celebrity participants who performed in the entire series, she was labelled as the best performer and ranked numero uno by Saroj Khan. Husain Tina and Rajeshwari Sachdev were ranked second and third.

Sanjeeda is the youngest and one of the first Indian Television star to feature on the cover of Vogue Magazine.

Sanjeeda was nominated in the category of Best Newcomer (Female) for the year 2006 for Indian Television Academy Awards.

Nominated in the same year for Best Fresh New Face (Female) 2006, Indian Telly Awards.

She was nominated thrice in Star Parivar Awards.. (1) Favourite Female Naya Sadasya for the year 2007 (as Ayesha-KYM) (1) Favourite Behen for the year 2007 (As Ayesha-KYM) (3) Favourite Saut for the year 2008 (As Ayesha- KYM)

Was nominated for for the 7th Indian Telly Awards, 2007 for Best Actress in a Negative Role.

Was nominated for Sansui Television Awards for the year 2007 for Best Actress in a Negative Role.

Also nominated for the 8th Indian Telly Awards, 2008 for Best Actress in a Negative Role.

Nominated same year again for Best Actress in a Negative Role, Gold Awards 2008 and won the award.

Sanjeeda did cameo in Baghban and Pankh and will be soon seen in Amitabh Bachhan starrer UTV film, Johnny Mastana

Aamir and Sanjeeda are both associated with an NGO called Muskaan since their NB3 days. They spent their valentines day with the kids of the orphanage and donated part of their winning car amount to the NGO for the kids. The duo together sponsers a child from the organization.

Sanjeeda played a cameo role in the premier episode of Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil. Aamir Ali also played a cameo in the same episode.

Sanjeeda and Aamir also played a cameo in Zee TV's afternoon show, Raakhi. Starplus' Tere Liye and DJ's Sangini and Baat Hamari Pakki Hai.

Sanjeeda is one of the brand ambassadress of a Saree Brand. Its one of the leading Saree brands in India, especially very popular in Kolkata. Other brand endorsers of the same brand are television stars Juhi Parmar, Prachi Desai and Shweta Tiwari.

Post-NB success, Sanjeeda along with Aamir performed all over India. They did shows overseas as well.

Sanjeeda played the female lead, Ayesha Sharma in Starones's Jaane Pehchane Se Ye Ajnabi. Its the second time she played a character whose on-screen name's Ayesha.

Sanjeeda participated in Zara Nachke Dikha season 2 on 2010. Their girls team were adjudged the winner this season. Sanjeeda was one of the top contenders for the Dancer of the series title.

Can anyone ever forget Nach Baliye 3? Nah! The turning point of Sanjeeda's career was Nach Baliye. Sanjeeda with real life beau Aamir Ali participated in the 3rd season of the first and the most popular celebrity dance-based reality show Nach Baliye. They mesmerized viewers, judges, celebrity guests and charmed millions of hearts with their dance and chemistry. Voted as the best couple by audiences all over the world, Aamir and Sanjeeda danced their way to victory outshining the pair of Rakhi and her beau Abhishek. Who can ever forget the fantastic dancing, the magical chemistry of the pair, that  memorable comment by Dance Diva Madhuri, their emotional and heartwarming Nahi Samne, the soulfully sweet Tumse Milke the cute Koi Mil Gaya and Jai Jai Shiv, the hilarious role reversal bindiya Chamke, the charmingly beautiful Kehna hi Kya, the adorable Radha Kaise Na Jale... those are simply unforgettable.

On Screen Characters

Sanjeeda's dedication as a perfomer and her hardwork reflects in all her works. Not only dancing, she is an equally talented actor and did justice to all the characters she portrayed on screen till now. If NB3 is something people will always remember then the volatile obsessive Ayesha of KMT or the strong yet endearing Ayesha Sharma in JPSYA and the innocent & clumsy Nimmo of Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka, are characters people will never forget.

Not only restricting to acting and dancing, she did anchoring as well. Hosted the initial 4 weeks of NB4. The judges and jodis adored her and so did the viewers. Those 4 weeks of Nb4 will always remain extra special for many people.

ZARA NACH KE DIKHA 2

Sanjeeda participated in Zara Nachke Dikha season 2 in the girls team. Their team were adjudged the winner this season. Sanjeeda was one of the top contenders for the Dancer of the series title.

time for cake cutting

and wishes

Edited by Shades-Of-Grey - 13 years ago
Some Birthday Messages

credit:shivzi

B
y Swetha

[Shweta]
https://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/HappyBirthday/birthday_candles.gif

Wish you a very very HAPPY AND ROCKING BIRTHDAY
AND May you have many many many more rocking Birthdays ahead May god bless you with lot of happiness and success.I hope that for every candle on your cake you will get a wonderful surprise.You are very special and you deserve the best.I wish you a wonderful life filled with love and happiness.

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Sanjee 🤗

Lots and Lots Of Love
Sweta

by Sweta

By Sanaya
 [cupid-effect]

happppyyyyy birthdayyyyyyyyyy sanjeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU.......with alllll the happiness in the world and you get everything you ever want from life. loveeee my cuddlies😳

B
y Shaina

sanjeeda wishing y0u a th0usand times happy returns 0f the day =]

have a happy celebration
0ne y0u can always recall
and be aware 0f this day 0f days
y0u are the m0st special pers0n 0f all =]

video
Free High Quality Photo Upload and Sharing

gifts

By Orin
 [11hypnotic11]
a very happy birthday to u sanju 🥳
may u achieve suceess beyond its bounds, may this year God showers u with happiness, blessings & love. live a long life. love u

By Raman

Happy Birthday Sanju. I am a very big fan of yours and Aamir from Nach Baliye time. You are really a sweet person and a fabulous performer and actress. I hope once you and Aamir act together in a television serial it will be a dream come true for me. I pray you always keep smiling and rocking. You are a fab dancer, actresss and person you are one in a billion. I hope you have a great birthday today and every year. Love you.

By Vick
 [Vickrant]
Happy Birthday Sanjeeda........I hope 2011 n all da years ahead... holds a lot of great things for u. May God bless u richly wid happiness, peace, success, health n love. May happy returns of da day

credit RJ

By Preeti

I always felt Sanjeeda as a person has an unassuming charm, she does not try to be charming, she is laidback and I like that. I am no fanatic (PROUDLY SAY SO) of any celebrity but I truly admire Sanjeeda for what ever she is. Here is a big thanks to Sanjeeda for giving us wonderful performances (Dance wise and Acting wise) and a bigger thank you for being so sweet, warm, patient and approachable to your fans. We will always pray for your success and well being. Cheers!

by Shivzi
 [shivzi]
Happy bithday sanjee.....may ol ur wishes n desires come true.....may u succeed in wateva u do.....v ol luv u loadz.....n v r olwayz vd u........luv u sanjee

sum sanjee's bday siggz

By Mita
 [Shades-Of-Grey]
You gave us Goosebumps, tears, smiles, excitement, happiness and joy with each one of your performances! I thank you for giving us such priceless moments to cherish! Thank you for giving us Ayeshas and Nimmo and thank you tons, for giving us the Sanjeeda you are in NB3 and ZND. I know one thing very well that, NB3 is close to all our hearts and will always remain so all our lives! Wishing you a very happy birthday! May this year brings more joy, love and success to you!

credit Oreo

By Raj
 [Raj32141]
Happy Birthday Sanju!!! May life lead you to happiness, love and success always. You are very special and I pray each day brings you smiles and laughter. Wish to see you soon on screen.. you are the reason behind me still loving my TV 😆

A Special VM from Raj

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG7YH8zB3mQ[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG7YH8zB3mQ

Some more

Thanks to Swetha, Raj, Oreo, Shivzi for the banners and sigs!

!!Time to wish the birthday girl!!

Wishing a very happy birthday to you, once again Sanjeeda! 🤗
May God bless you always with good fortune, good health and lots of happiness!
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Sanjee Once Again😃

Wishing you a wonderful year ahead..May you get all the happiness!
Love you and Aamir very much!Keep Rocking like this.
Love you!!!
SWETA

Edited by -Shweta- - 13 years ago
Happy birthday Sanjeeda

🥳

You are rocking and too good and cute
Edited by take_ten - 13 years ago
happy birthday sanju.wish you all the best in your birthday may all wishes of yours come true.i loved you and miss you as ayesha.you were superb in jpsya you are also a very good dancer i liked your dances in zara nach ke dikha a lot.i hope you come into a new serial soon.lots of love

wish u a very happy and auspicious birthday .👏
may all your wishes come true.😃
love you Sanju, my delicate, drop-dead gorgeous  doll.🤗
Edited by wasz - 13 years ago

🥳Happy Birthday Sanjee🥳
Enjoy a lot today
Have loads of yummy foods
keep making us happy with your lovely smile, acting and dance
Hamesha khush rehna😃
God bless you🤗

Love
Kaninika

P.S: Awesome post Mita, thanks🤗
Edited by kaninikabasuray - 13 years ago
happy birthday sanjeeda ur awsume have a gud time on ur birthday keep smiling 👏⭐️⭐️😃😃 i really miss u and miss jpsya i luvd u very much in jpsya
many happy returns of the day 🤗