BUG Fix: Resend Email Activation Link

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi,

This is pertaining to members who were recieving the validation email but the activation link was not working as it was sending incorrect link to activate.

We have fixed this problem now. You can now again request a resend for the correct link now. We really apologize for all the inconvenience this mistake of ours might have caused.

Please do post if you still getting activation mails which are not working. Send the same to
security [@] india-forums.com and we would look into the same.

Please note:

We are still working with Yahoo and other providers to sort the Mail Delivery issue and we will update once that is resolved.

Regards,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 13 years ago
thank u so much for the good work Vijay.
Thanks u so much,😊 i will send it just now😊
But I'm not receiving the said activation mail.....what should I do?I have been having problems in adding new friends due to this....

Okay....my problem got solved ...Thanks Vijay....Your recent thread solved my problem....Great Work!
Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by esha143

But I'm not receiving the said activation mail.....what should I do?I have been having problems in adding new friends due to this....

i am also having this problem...even i am not able to receive the activation mail .....
Thanks vijay :)
Great to know issue is resolved

Im not receiving any email..i've tried resending many times.. tried again now.. didnt get any email.. :(
Edited by khushix - 13 years ago
Originally posted by khushix

Im not receiving any email..i've tried resending many times.. tried again now.. didnt get any email.. :(
Same with me tooπŸ˜”
That's great. It means more spamming on I-F Celebs page now πŸ˜†
Yeah, I didn't get any email either.

Thanks,
Naina