Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Main bhi khush hota agar ye saare TRPs tab aate jab Badi Ma aur Suhana ke emotional scenes,Deepak ke auicide wale scenes,Ishaan aur Suhana ke suhaagraat talk scenes mein aate.Lekin nahi..Tabhi toh log Suhana-Badi Ma ke emotional gift of a smile scenes ko BORING kehlate the[yes..I have read this in one particular forum].....Lekin jab se Sona aayi hai..the TRPs have SHOOTED up to 5...and now when we know ki yeh show STAR Plus pe aata hai..em sure they will try their BEST to drag this Sona track as much as possible..*and I dont want this to happen at all*🀒...Jab tak TRPs badhegi..tab tak they will pull this Sona track.

True. Badi Ma - Suhana, RB - Deepak patch up all these have lot of stuff in it. They show a very good story. This jealousy track is very old and boring (my POV). There is nothing new in that. Allmost all the serials show the same stuff. Only difference here is that Sona is doing it for a good cause. We can understand her act because she is a cupid here. But, why Ishan has to change seeing the cupid? πŸ˜† That is something which many of us dont like. And if it is done for TRPs then absolutely wrong.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

see the one that I loved Ishaan in this track was when he scolded Sona after the couples game...I thought he was actually right in scolding her for being overly excited for knowing everything about Ishan

I think they need to show a little bit of Ishan's point of view in this track as well....why does he care for Sona so much? what does she mean to him that he goes crazy for her in a way he doesn't for Suhana

I think if they focus on Ishan's point of view as well it will be easier to sympathize with him rather than be mad at him (although I am mad at him)
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I kind of side with ishan here...
**Ducks Chappals**

Friendships can be very weird sometimes...

I have gone to over extremes with my friends and they have gone in such manners with me.

Girls and Boys (both friends)

So his concern for sona I don't really mind cause for him, Suhana.. is his love and he is comfortable with that.. and he thinks it will be ages until suhana actually accepts him. He thinks suhana considers him as a dumbo and does not look up to him. So when Sona gives him attention he likes it and returns it 10 folds.

Its not really out of the ordinary.. such people do exist,
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suchitra_1

I kind of side with ishan here...
**Ducks Chappals**

Friendships can be very weird sometimes...

I have gone to over extremes with my friends and they have gone in such manners with me.

Girls and Boys (both friends)

So his concern for sona I don't really mind cause for him, Suhana.. is his love and he is comfortable with that.. and he thinks it will be ages until suhana actually accepts him. He thinks suhana considers him as a dumbo and does not look up to him. So when Sona gives him attention he likes it and returns it 10 folds.

Its not really out of the ordinary.. such people do exist,

@Blue - 🀣
@Red - so thats the reality πŸ˜‰ 
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Main bhi khush hota agar ye saare TRPs tab aate jab Badi Ma aur Suhana ke emotional scenes,Deepak ke auicide wale scenes,Ishaan aur Suhana ke suhaagraat talk scenes mein aate.Lekin nahi..Tabhi toh log Suhana-Badi Ma ke emotional gift of a smile scenes ko BORING kehlate the[yes..I have read this in one particular forum].....Lekin jab se Sona aayi hai..the TRPs have SHOOTED up to 5...and now when we know ki yeh show STAR Plus pe aata hai..em sure they will try their BEST to drag this Sona track as much as possible..*and I dont want this to happen at all*🀒...Jab tak TRPs badhegi..tab tak they will pull this Sona track.

Yes shounak, agreed......and as far as dragging is concern we have to bear some more of it and i am sure that the upcoming ring track is not a replacement track but an additional track or u can say that more dragging and i am predicting now that this ring track will be the worst track , i mentioned the same in some other thread too.....there is no need to have a fight over a silly ringπŸ₯±
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sinha18

For me SGP is still the best show on TV these days, aap log baki shows dekhe, aap logo ka toh pata nahi lekin mere view mein baki jitne bhi shows aate hai , khaskar ke 10:30 wala show and other show wo itne vulgar aur awwal darze ke ghatiya hai ki unko ghar walo ke sath dekhna door ki baat , akele dekhne mein bhi kisi  shareef insaan ko sharam aa jayeπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Aur jab in shows ko TRP mil sakti hai toh SGP kp jitni TRP mil rahi hai uske liye I am Very Happy, because there is not even a 0.1% cheap scene in our SGP .it is quite clean yet, for this hats off to SGPπŸ‘πŸ‘

Sinha ji.... baki ke shows agar so called BAKWAS dikha rahe hain... aur unhe TRPs mil rahi hai.. uska matlab yeh nahi ke SGP mein BAKWAS dikhaenge to woh justifiable hai... Aam junta ki pasand yehi hai... conspiracy... jealousy.. anger.. tears ....

Ishaan's character has totally lost its depth and consistency.... and bhale the aam junta is happy with BM and Dadaji connivingly smiling AT SUHANAs cost.... i m totally irritated...n hate it..!!