Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Yup its acceptable when Suhana goes to her ex boyfriend during an accident because it is SUHANA!The nasamaj,immature SUHANA!..But when it comes to Ishaan..We have seen how MATURE he was and how he tried explaining Suhana what is right and what is wrong.So can u expect such CHIPPKOONess logical in case of Ishaan?..And who told about Ishaan caring about Sona a SIN?Care karo..but why being so creepy to go Sona Sona Sona and CHPKOFYING with her?Even when Suhana cooked,Ishu was sitting beside Sona,when Alok brought the dress,Ishu was standing beside Sona,even when Laxmi Puja was going on in the Puja room,Ishu sitting beside Sona...Isnt it OVER THE TOP caring thats been done by Ishaan?..That till now..Ishaan never had a gril friend at ALL..and then he acts like na toh isne kabhi kisi ladki ko dekha hai and all with the shyness..and suddenly we see such a OTT bond between Ishaan and Sona.....

And coming to your context of accident ..well I guess accident and a simple allergy are POLES apart.When Suhana ran to Sid after the accident..she STILL had feelings for HIM as a lover and NOT a friend.Lekin Ishaan from start loves Suhana and Sona is his friend.So doing so much nautanki for such a chindi allergy makes no sense atleast to me.

And the thing which irritates and irks me is that the CV's have RUINED the pure,subtle friendship of Ishaan-Sona and have made them just chindi phrends.๐Ÿ˜ก..Watch OBS and u will know how their friendship had to be.

Aur TRP's ka kya kehna?...When did people actually APPRECIATE something good?When SGP was at its best...it used to linger in 2+ TRPs..Aur jab se Sona aayi hai..TRP's ki toh barish ho rahi hai na...I was toh sure that people will love such mirchiwala plot...But didnt expect them to drag this like anything...

Neways..This was my reply just to prove my point reg the logic behing me saying this.I have no grudges against anyone here..So along with respecdting everyone's POV..I have just written whatever I feel.

BRAVO - well said. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Aur TRP's ka kya kehna?...When did people actually APPRECIATE something good?When SGP was at its best...it used to linger in 2+ TRPs..Aur jab se Sona aayi hai..TRP's ki toh barish ho rahi hai na...I was toh sure that people will love such mirchiwala plot...But didnt expect them to drag this like anything...

actually shounak I think I'm the only one who has liked the Sona track (ducks to avoid chappals).....and I guess since most people here have compares OBS and SGP with the track are disappointed....but coming from a person who has just seen SGP...I feel that the track is actually going on a good note...now I'm not saying its the best...obviously improvements need to be made especially regarding Ishaan's character (again I'm behind in the US episodes so don't know what's going on)....but I dont think that the track is to be blamed entirely for it...because as a SuShan fan I WANT them to be in love, I want them to go ahead in their relationship as an actual husband-wife....not just for the heck of being married....

as for TRPs...I think SGP has had a slow rise to fame...and now its at the peak of popularity so they have to drag it out to keep audience entertained...I for me am actually entertained by Suhana's antics along with the family stuff as well.....and I actually LIKE (yes I said it) LIKE Sona's character....I just hate Ishaan's behavior with her at times

but whatever being said I still thik SGP is the best show on TV right now with its flaws....comapred to the other crap on Star Plus.....its a refreshing change....
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Things would have looked much better if they have kept Ishan's character consistent. Bring Sona, show her closeness and respect towards Ishan, but keep Ishan's character same. Then Suhana who is always shown as a tubelight will see the importance of Ishan through Sona. That makes more sense than a totally changed Ishan.

There is more expectation from SGP because it is the only good family show which doesnt show any negativity. And there is more expectations from Ishan because he is the one who is supposed to be mature not Suhana.
Edited by reguser - 13 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: reguser

Things would have looked much better if they have kept Ishan's character consistent. Bring Sona, show her closeness and respect towards Ishan, but keep Ishan's character same. Then Suhana who is always shown as a tubelight will see the importance of Ishan through Sona. That makes more sense than a totally changed Ishan.

There is more expectation from SGP because it is the only good family show which doesnt show any negativity. And there is more expectations from Ishan because he is the one who is supposed to mature not Suhana.

exactly...I dont like what they've done to Ishan's character esp regarding Sona
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For me SGP is still the best show on TV these days, aap log baki shows dekhe, aap logo ka toh pata nahi lekin mere view mein baki jitne bhi shows aate hai , khaskar ke 10:30 wala show and other show wo itne vulgar aur awwal darze ke ghatiya hai ki unko ghar walo ke sath dekhna door ki baat , akele dekhne mein bhi kisi  shareef insaan ko sharam aa jaye๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Aur jab in shows ko TRP mil sakti hai toh SGP kp jitni TRP mil rahi hai uske liye I am Very Happy, because there is not even a 0.1% cheap scene in our SGP .it is quite clean yet, for this hats off to SGP๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
ritugupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys,

am a die-hard fan of this serial but this is my first post-cum-reply on this forum...๐Ÿ˜‰
i completely agree with you all on this.. If Ishaan thinks that he knows suhana in and out then cant he see the pain and jealousy in her eyes? obviously if you can read a person so much then you even read the emaning of their every action and reaction. it looks to me when he is around sonali he becomes oblivious to the whole world (no offences to the the character) but then its only sonali in front of his eyes which i find somewhat unconvincing. as ishann with suhana and ishan with sonali are two completely different characters. what do you all guys say?
Originally posted by: Tani91

actually shounak I think I'm the only one who has liked the Sona track (ducks to avoid chappals).....and I guess since most people here have compares OBS and SGP with the track are disappointed....but coming from a person who has just seen SGP...I feel that the track is actually going on a good note...now I'm not saying its the best...obviously improvements need to be made especially regarding Ishaan's character (again I'm behind in the US episodes so don't know what's going on)....but I dont think that the track is to be blamed entirely for it...because as a SuShan fan I WANT them to be in love, I want them to go ahead in their relationship as an actual husband-wife....not just for the heck of being married....

Yes Tani.I have no problem at all with the Sona track[actually I had a problem before๐Ÿ˜†but after I read in someone's post that the tubelight Suhana is...she needs everything to be explained on face..I felt the Sona track is justifiable๐Ÿ˜†]...but my concern is regarding the OVER friendliness of Ishaan and Sona.Matlab we know that Sona will fluctuate and play with her charachter..coz she is the cupid in Sushaan's love story...but it is Ishaan's fluctuating charachter which is bothering me like anything these days...especially after he woke up in the night worrying about Sona's allergy...I toh totally gave up with their phrendship.๐Ÿ˜†..Anyways..I feel ur right reg the OBS/SGP part..I guess ppl watching SGP wouldnt find the track too irritating coz they are watching it for the first time..but I think comparison arrises only when one has watched OBS and then SGP.....Yeha..I shoudlnt have compared...but dunno why..where is the fault..that the track I liked the MOST in OBS is the track which I HATE the most in SGP.

@Pallo di-Exactly..Ishaan's fluctuating charachter indeed is worrying.Suhana is immature..but Ishaan is toh mature enough to understand what to do at what time?...and I just hate the way Dadaji and BM looks at each other every day when Suhana fails in front of SOna
Originally posted by: Sinha18

Aur jab in shows ko TRP mil sakti hai toh SGP kp jitni TRP mil rahi hai uske liye I am Very Happy, because there is not even a 0.1% cheap scene in our SGP .it is quite clean yet, for this hats off to SGP๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Main bhi khush hota agar ye saare TRPs tab aate jab Badi Ma aur Suhana ke emotional scenes,Deepak ke auicide wale scenes,Ishaan aur Suhana ke suhaagraat talk scenes mein aate.Lekin nahi..Tabhi toh log Suhana-Badi Ma ke emotional gift of a smile scenes ko BORING kehlate the[yes..I have read this in one particular forum].....Lekin jab se Sona aayi hai..the TRPs have SHOOTED up to 5...and now when we know ki yeh show STAR Plus pe aata hai..em sure they will try their BEST to drag this Sona track as much as possible..*and I dont want this to happen at all*๐Ÿคข...Jab tak TRPs badhegi..tab tak they will pull this Sona track.
Tani91 thumbnail
^see I havent seen the allergy episode yet so dont know about that...but yeah I agree with you...I dont like where Ishaan's character is going..... but I guess to justify him a little bit is that Ishaan is shown to be a overly caring guy right....now I cant understand why he cant show that much concern towards Suhana in some aspects

I dunno like I said I have never seen OBS so I dont know how it was handled there...but as a viewer of SGP I think the track is going well....I just hope there is time to redeem Ishan's character
Originally posted by: Tani91

^see I havent seen the allergy episode yet so dont know about that...but yeah I agree with you...I dont like where Ishaan's character is going..... but I guess to justify him a little bit is that Ishaan is shown to be a overly caring guy right....now I cant understand why he cant show that much concern towards Suhana in some aspects[LOL do check out the allerygy track๐Ÿ˜†Yu will see where Ishaan's charachter went]

I dunno like I said I have never seen OBS so I dont know how it was handled there...but as a viewer of SGP I think the track is going well....I just hope there is time to redeem Ishan's character[Me too hope the same...I hope they give timre to redeem Ishaan's charachter back on track...I want Ishaan to be the wya he was yesterday with Suhana..The mature and responsible Ishaan]