Sasural Genda Phool

I am not liking ishaan anymore - Page 2

Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: surilee_mayur

comon guys...............y do we expect everything from ishaan? whn suhana was open abt her feelings for sid, uss waqt kya ishaan ko bura nhai laga hoga?

offcourse Ishaan ko bohat bura laga but he always want suhana's happiness not his..................Ishaan kabhi bhi suhana se kuch bhi expect nhi kiya......................infect suhana ki khusi hi Ishaan ke khusi hai.............ager ishaan sonali k sath kuch time spend kerte hai to kya hua...................................i know suhana feel sad n jealous................but thik hai......yea ishan or suhana dono k liye asse hai....................because Ishaan really loved suhana now suhana realise also she loves Ishaan..................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: surilee_mayur

comon guys...............y do we expect everything from ishaan? whn suhana was open abt her feelings for sid, uss waqt kya ishaan ko bura nhai laga hoga?

But Sid and Sona are different.Sid was Suhana's ex lover whereas Sona is Ishaan's childhood FRIEND!
Shakila2244 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

But Sid and Sona are different.Sid was Suhana's ex lover whereas Sona is Ishaan's childhood FRIEND!

offcourse shounak bhaia....sna is ishaan's childhood frind issi liye to itna close hai.....

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wah kiya logic hai, with childhood friend you can get CLOSER and CCLOSER kullam Khulla, carry her around in your arm, going to her room in the middle of the night, and still its Suhana,s fault , wah wah
Shakila2244 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

Wah kiya logic hai, with childhood friend you can get CLOSER and CCLOSER kullam Khulla, carry her around in your arm, going to her room in the middle of the night, and still its Suhana,s fault , wah wah

no venture mein yea nehi itna close aye.......or sona khud bhi jante hai k suhana ko assa nehi lagta but yea to ek plan hai na so sona jaanbujker Ishaan k close ate hai ........kyunki bho jante hai bho close ayegi then suhana jealous to hogi na......n suhana ko samaj ayegi she love Ishaan.....πŸ˜‰so it'a game......

sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

that means a wife can go $ takecare of her ex-boy friend when he had an accident....itzzz very good and acceptable since itzzz suhana.......................but if husband is takingcare of his Childhood friend then itzzz a big big sin ,because itzzz not suhana but ishaan ....sorry friends,but seriously i am not getting the logic behind it.

offcourse ,i admit that there was no need to show ishaans concern for sona to this extend((not even able 2 sleep because of sona illness))...but blaming ishaan for everything ,thatzz really mean...both jay $ ragini had done a superb job in yesterdays episode...both were looking dam cute...
the public is really enjoying this track,high trp shows that .....
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

If only Badi Maa could see that only one nice gesture from Ishaan brings a 10000000 wattz smile on Suhana,s face then they didnt have to plan this filmy senario of jealousy track, all she wants is feel important and be loved , she is such a sweet heart , it didnt take any effort from MR. Kyshap for her to forget just secnds ago what she saw in the middle of the night going towards  to check on a FRAANDDD , if only Rano wasnt there he would have gone to her room , Ishika would have been there but still you dont even go to your sister,s room in the middle of night, now that is too much . I think by looking at Ishaan,s behaviour its going to be really nasty  in coming episode, I so want Badi Maa and Dadaji to really think what they have done here when Sonali gets other ideas!!! as the looks she was giving to Ishaan were saying something else and you can see the envy in her eyes for Suhana, only time would tell.

@Blue - Yes, Suhana is hungry for love. And hence her relation with badi-ma is a hit. Atleast Badi-ma should have thought about this nature of Suhana and advised Ishan.

Edited by reguser - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweetymol

that means a wife can go $ takecare of her ex-boy friend when he had an accident....itzzz very good and acceptable since itzzz suhana.......................but if husband is takingcare of his Childhood friend then itzzz a big big sin ,because itzzz not suhana but ishaan ....sorry friends,but seriously i am not getting the logic behind it.

Yup its acceptable when Suhana goes to her ex boyfriend during an accident because it is SUHANA!The nasamaj,immature SUHANA!..But when it comes to Ishaan..We have seen how MATURE he was and how he tried explaining Suhana what is right and what is wrong.So can u expect such CHIPPKOONess logical in case of Ishaan?..And who told about Ishaan caring about Sona a SIN?Care karo..but why being so creepy to go Sona Sona Sona and CHPKOFYING with her?Even when Suhana cooked,Ishu was sitting beside Sona,when Alok brought the dress,Ishu was standing beside Sona,even when Laxmi Puja was going on in the Puja room,Ishu sitting beside Sona...Isnt it OVER THE TOP caring thats been done by Ishaan?..That till now..Ishaan never had a gril friend at ALL..and then he acts like na toh isne kabhi kisi ladki ko dekha hai and all with the shyness..and suddenly we see such a OTT bond between Ishaan and Sona.....

And coming to your context of accident ..well I guess accident and a simple allergy are POLES apart.When Suhana ran to Sid after the accident..she STILL had feelings for HIM as a lover and NOT a friend.Lekin Ishaan from start loves Suhana and Sona is his friend.So doing so much nautanki for such a chindi allergy makes no sense atleast to me.

And the thing which irritates and irks me is that the CV's have RUINED the pure,subtle friendship of Ishaan-Sona and have made them just chindi phrends.😑..Watch OBS and u will know how their friendship had to be.

Aur TRP's ka kya kehna?...When did people actually APPRECIATE something good?When SGP was at its best...it used to linger in 2+ TRPs..Aur jab se Sona aayi hai..TRP's ki toh barish ho rahi hai na...I was toh sure that people will love such mirchiwala plot...But didnt expect them to drag this like anything...

Neways..This was my reply just to prove my point reg the logic behing me saying this.I have no grudges against anyone here..So along with respecdting everyone's POV..I have just written whatever I feel.
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetymol

offcourse ,i admit that there was no need to show ishaans concern for sona to this extend((not even able 2 sleep because of sona illness))...but blaming ishaan for everything ,thatzz really mean...both jay $ ragini had done a superb job in yesterdays episode...both were looking dam cute...
the public is really enjoying this track,high trp shows that .....

Why ofcourse the public will enjoy this track..coz thats what public luv to see... Fights.. triangles extra marital affairs.. plastic surgery.. rebirths... ... and a sati savitri bahu ..who dare not raise her head but keep it bended n keep filling BUCKETS of Glycerine.....πŸ˜† 

I really luv people who are always ready to point finger at Suhanas character at any given moment... ... not withstanding that thru out the whole SID fiasco.. ISHAAN WAS THERE...n AWARE ... ... how about that????? Din Ishaan know Suhana luvs Sid... then within days of returning to Delhi he agreed to marry her.. knowing very well of her choice n nature?? WHY???? When Sid met with an accident... Ishaan HIMSELF DROVE HER TO MEET HER so CALLED EX-BOYFRIEND......... how about THAT to the point of asking her that whether SID was ready to accept her.....???????????????????

Suhana has been shown as the rebel here... n NOT ISHAAN...... That ISHAAN who is oh so shy to even look at a girl he goes to see a rishta of.. is falling all over SONA........ how LOGICAL nai?? πŸ˜†

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why ofcourse the public will enjoy this track..coz thats what public luv to see... Fights.. triangles extra marital affairs.. plastic surgery.. rebirths... ... and a sati savitri bahu ..who dare not raise her head but keep it bended n keep filling BUCKETS of Glycerine.....πŸ˜† 

I really luv people who are always ready to point finger at Suhanas character at any given moment... ... not withstanding that thru out the whole SID fiasco.. ISHAAN WAS THERE...n AWARE ... ... how about that????? Din Ishaan know Suhana luvs Sid... then within days of returning to Delhi he agreed to marry her.. knowing very well of her choice n nature?? WHY???? When Sid met with an accident... Ishaan HIMSELF DROVE HER TO MEET HER so CALLED EX-BOYFRIEND......... how about THAT to the point of asking her that whether SID was ready to accept her.....???????????????????

Suhana has been shown as the rebel here... n NOT ISHAAN...... That ISHAAN who is oh so shy to even look at a girl he goes to see a rishta of.. is falling all over SONA........ how LOGICAL nai??

My friend I agree with every point you have raised. πŸ‘πŸ‘Everything thats going on is not Suhana's fault-she doesn't deserve this at all and I'm ashamed at the public for liking the show at its worst point-Disgusting🀒🀒
🀒🀒