Bigg Boss Season 4

Sara disowns her family

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Sara disowns her family
Sara Khan has disowned her family saying that they are using her name for cheap publicity. She has also accused her sister Angel of using her name to enter the TV industry. Last month the controversial couple Sara Khan and Ali Merchant had got married in the Bigg Boss house and her parents had claimed that the couple is already married. They had also shown photographs of the wedding to the media as proof.

Sara and Ali will have their wedding reception on January 15.  Besides Ali's family and the couple's friends, many leading TV stars are part of the guest list. From Sara's side only her uncle whom she is very close to is expected to attend. Sara has said that she is getting offers after her stint in Bigg Boss but plans to give them a thought only after the reception.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
At the rate she's going I reckon she'll probably be the only one attending her reception:) ....(sans Ali)
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shameless GirlšŸ¤¢
Her FIL himself said in a newchannel dat dere 1st marriage was not registered den how can she said dat she nva got married to ali I feel bad for her Parents :((
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she is disgusting .... she has proved that time and again
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i think we shldn't comment on this mattr coz i saw her mothr and sis interviews and didn't lyk thm 1 doosre ki baat ko hi kabhi sach kehti thi kabhi jhoot so maybe jo Sara ne kaha he woh sach ho!
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont believe it .... there was another article, where she said she will never do that .....
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
No wonder sara mind always changing like cloths,cant believe this proudy girl.
kali_rosie thumbnail
all time  I was with Sara n this times too...She is politically correct....
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sara showing her true colors. She herself has been self-publicising herself by marrying her husband the 2nd time on a reality show. Her family was'nt happy with Ali and his family hiding information about the death in her family[of her grandmother]. Seeing Sara's selfishness this would'nt have made a difference to her at all. She would've used this to cry and gather sympathy, later on giggling and cracking jokes with her bhaiyya/saiyya[whatever] Ashmit.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: prodigy007

At the rate she's going I reckon she'll probably be the only one attending her reception:) ....(sans Ali)

LOL... i agree