Sara disowns her family

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

Sara disowns her family
Sara Khan has disowned her family saying that they are using her name for cheap publicity. She has also accused her sister Angel of using her name to enter the TV industry. Last month the controversial couple Sara Khan and Ali Merchant had got married in the Bigg Boss house and her parents had claimed that the couple is already married. They had also shown photographs of the wedding to the media as proof.

Sara and Ali will have their wedding reception on January 15.  Besides Ali's family and the couple's friends, many leading TV stars are part of the guest list. From Sara's side only her uncle whom she is very close to is expected to attend. Sara has said that she is getting offers after her stint in Bigg Boss but plans to give them a thought only after the reception.
At the rate she's going I reckon she'll probably be the only one attending her reception:) ....(sans Ali)
Edited by prodigy007 - 12 years ago
Shameless GirlDead
Her FIL himself said in a newchannel dat dere 1st marriage was not registered den how can she said dat she nva got married to ali OuchI feel bad for her Parents :((
she is disgusting .... she has proved that time and again
i think we shldn't comment on this mattr coz i saw her mothr and sis interviews and didn't lyk thm 1 doosre ki baat ko hi kabhi sach kehti thi kabhi jhoot so maybe jo Sara ne kaha he woh sach ho!
i dont believe it .... there was another article, where she said she will never do that .....
Viewers have disowned her