No marriage, Please!

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I hope arohi's family dont think about getting her marriage. At this time arohi will agree without giving it a thought. It's too repeptitive! Nearly every serial has the same story; girl agrees but on the wedding day realises and backs out. :/  Hope ekta has planned something different.
  • i think try should try something new
Ha ha ha thats right its the run of the mills story. I think they will deal this one differently. This series has been presented to be different from the begining, hope it continues to be so.
I agree , its been teating each situation differently ,  and m sure they will give this a good turn .
Marraige nahi tho Engaagement tho ho ga hi...................
don't worry .......  arjun cheeku ke saamne bhi aa gaya to cheeku zindagi mein kabhi shaadi nai karega.........

bt u r right ........aaj dadi ne mana kr diya aarohi ko is baare mein discuss krne se ...........

bt i think arohi shud confront dis strongly nd realise her luv 4 arjun.......

ohhhhh god i can't believe dis.........phir se ve dono itne tm ke liye saath pata nai kb hoonge.......
I Donno Why But i Think  Your Right ....Smile...I Mean I Am Pretty Sure That Arohi Is Gonna Think That Destiny Is FakeOuch So She Will Agree To Mary Chiku And Then Arjun Will Confess His Love For ArohiDay Dreaming When He Will Star Realising That He Is Loosing Her Wink

Maria Heart