•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I hope arohi's family dont think about getting her marriage. At this time arohi will agree without giving it a thought. It's too repeptitive! Nearly every serial has the same story; girl agrees but on the wedding day realises and backs out. :/  Hope ekta has planned something different.
  • i think try should try something new
Ha ha ha thats right its the run of the mills story. I think they will deal this one differently. This series has been presented to be different from the begining, hope it continues to be so.
I agree , its been teating each situation differently ,  and m sure they will give this a good turn .
Marraige nahi tho Engaagement tho ho ga hi...................
don't worry .......  arjun cheeku ke saamne bhi aa gaya to cheeku zindagi mein kabhi shaadi nai karega.........

bt u r right ........aaj dadi ne mana kr diya aarohi ko is baare mein discuss krne se ...........

bt i think arohi shud confront dis strongly nd realise her luv 4 arjun.......

ohhhhh god i can't believe dis.........phir se ve dono itne tm ke liye saath pata nai kb hoonge.......
I Donno Why But i Think  Your Right ....😊...I Mean I Am Pretty Sure That Arohi Is Gonna Think That Destiny Is Fake So She Will Agree To Mary Chiku And Then Arjun Will Confess His Love For Arohi😍 When He Will Star Realising That He Is Loosing Her 😉

Maria ❤️