Posted: 13 years ago
Gopis hand burnt yes but no bandage or scar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Gopis hand burnt yes but no bandage or scar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I noticed that in yesterday's episode, no scar after she removed the bandage.

It's understandable after Aham shouted at her, she doesn't want to be reminded by looking at that bandage again, but where is the scar?
yes suk i too noticed that.......
I know...you remember me telling you all I had a burn in the exact same spot.  Even after it healed I had a scar for months.

They are so unrealistic and forget that this is a daily soap and viewers watch these daily and relate to real life.  When I see a  blooper I find hard to focus on the story!!!
maybe it was a year later in serial land 🀣rate the story is going it might as well be lol
Ahem the vampire has special healing powers. He put the magical bandage and ta-da...the burn mark disappeared.
Originally posted by monalidp

Ahem the vampire has special healing powers. He put the magical bandage and ta-da...the burn mark disappeared.

mona this one is the best....Aham has healing Power hmmmmmmmm....
kaash his heart will have love for Gopi so that all her pain will heal also...*wishful thinking*
I think it is the magic of TV land along with haldi
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

mona this one is the best....Aham has healing Power hmmmmmmmm....
kaash his heart will have love for Gopi so that all her pain will heal also...*wishful thinking*

ohhh i don't think Mona means Ahem has vampiric power, but Gopi.. theoretically vampires can only heal themselves.
but this is the best...
πŸ‘πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by upasana.diya

ohhh i don't think Mona means Ahem has vampiric power, but Gopi.. theoretically vampires can only heal themselves.
but this is the best...
πŸ‘πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Plz guys try to understand as soon Ahem touched her hand it's heal right away.Or top of that Kanaji hai na.