Manav to save Archana -indya.com - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Awww cant wait for the epi to air :D
Originally posted by -SH-

Is it the same scene where Savita tries and pushes Archana or there's a completely different scene?

looks like same scene as shown in sbs 2day...

not much of a fire ..

pr is so boring....why cant the cvs come up wih interesting tracks???..

since the reunion its been really depressing..not something I want to watch after coming home from work..

pls show some romance at least..

😡😡😡
😡
great, now a fire to add to the misery of PR? Dear manav, how about u be a hero and find a job and rescue archana from the karanjkar house and the evil reign of manjuShah!!! That's when you'll truly prove heroic!
Originally posted by bhavni88

looks like same scene as shown in sbs 2day...

not much of a fire ..

pr is so boring....why cant the cvs come up wih interesting tracks???..

since the reunion its been really depressing..not something I want to watch after coming home from work..

pls show some romance at least..

Lolz... Looks like cvs heard you today. There's such a cute n romantic scene of ArMan in today's episode. And oh! We have a new song too - Chori kiya rey jiya from Dabangg.
yaaaay manav...love you
thansk for the news
Boring, ekta should think of ARMAN romance now not fire.
Fire scene was in Kitani Mohabbat Hai too...last year....looks like ekta has a habit of copying scenes from her other shows...😆😛....KMH has gone off air...bt season 2 is bac...😳...anyways hope ekta doesn't copy it from KMH1...and make it nice and original...😛
Savita has crossed the line, she has gone too far in her hatred for Archana now. She had no right to go in front of Archana's home, start a fire and try to kill her. I am just glad Manav saved Archana and knows the extent of his mother's hatred, he really needs to keep a close eye on Archana now. Savita should be locked up!
What nonsense this over and over this Savitas madness, CV does not have their own track record, the way two days back they show, Sulochna in good mood at Savita's place and more mild Savita, Now they want show absolute madness and nonsense. Also I dont understand what they want show Jaywant Rane have so mucn affection on Archana now, they never had any such relation, except some kind of arrange marrige proposal went on. I dont know, I dont like to watch this show the way previously I did, so much interest to see next episode then. Now most of us want pass the episodes of madness and violence and vulgar language and curse on each other. What kind of Pavitara Rishta, your mother in law wants to kill you.