Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
yes I get so irritated wen they begin disscusing *#$&% like seriously plus its more annoying wen tht guy says the judges' names you cant hear the judges actually saying the mark!!! wats wit tht??? In DWTS the girl announces their names n the judges wit their score say it out loud too buh in desi version it is so lame.
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinara2

yes this is very true...why they need to discuss ..what point they want to give ? every one has their own choice...if its like that they should not copy the original  dancing with the stars....? it is very annoying.. after every performances...all 3 heads are come closer and whisper....

🀣🀣 u made it look like bees coming together and buzzingπŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jokes apart, but I feel that is very wrong. Someone should tell the producers, ohh who am I kidding?πŸ€”πŸ˜†
anjali10 thumbnail
In yesterday's episode, after one of the performances, Malaika had a hard time getting her score card out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, was it on purpose, to create suspense , or the card really got stuck πŸ˜†
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjali10

They always seem to discuss what points should be given to each contestant πŸ˜².  I don't think in "Dancing with the Stars" the judges discuss the points. So if JDJ is its desi version and follow the format, they shouldn't  be doing this, imo. 

i have been wondering the same thing..the discussion should not be allowed as it is not fair...because then what is the point of 3 judges if they are all gonna give the same score or almost the same score...then they should only have 1 judge and multiply the number by 3
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Rachna--

This didn't happen in previous seasons. The judges never discussed what scores to give. I wonder why it is happening in this season! πŸ˜•

thats not true...this has been a problem with the judges since the very 1st season
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

They always seem to discuss what points should be given to each contestant πŸ˜².  I don't think in "Dancing with the Stars" the judges discuss the points. So if JDJ is its desi version and follow the format, they shouldn't  be doing this, imo. 

Agree, its YOUR opinion that counts. not ur group points. 😑
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† they're not supposed to, and it looks stupid for them to discuss, but I guess they want to make it a "little different" from the original version, so they're discussing before giving marks! πŸ˜†
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

In yesterday's episode, after one of the performances, Malaika had a hard time getting her score card out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, was it on purpose, to create suspense , or the card really got stuck πŸ˜†

i think amnesia πŸ˜†....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†she was confused and forgot and  took a min to think hmm.. should i show the card or not? did i discuss ab8 this performance with MR or i didnt?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago
anjali10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinara2

i think amnesia πŸ˜†....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†she was confused and forgot and  took a min to think hmm.. should i show the card or not? did i discuss ab8 this performance with MR or i didnt?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† silly