Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

The judges giving points after discussion !!

anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
They always seem to discuss what points should be given to each contestant πŸ˜².  I don't think in "Dancing with the Stars" the judges discuss the points. So if JDJ is its desi version and follow the format, they shouldn't  be doing this, imo.  Edited by anjali10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with you about the discussion thing?? I mean what else could they discuss after giving comments to the contestant?πŸ˜•

they also shouldn't be doing a lot of things if following the DWTS format

-because the show has the be live,
-there has to be a live band performing
-the judges are WAY meaner,unbiased and bitchier on that show than on JDJ
-contestants are more whiner in DWTS (at least of what I saw of Kate Gosselin and Bristol Palin)

I'm glad that the judges aren't over the top mean (I mean its too early to say that but it doesn't seem to change). I wish however that the show was live atleast in India because then they would get rid of some of the editing issues with the playback clips and such....[in the grand premire they showed the SAME damn clip of Krusha clapping and Ragini smiling....the same damn one.....again they showed with Yana and Akhil too]

but maybe since this time its mostly the serial crowd I guess doing a live show might be a bit impossible for them

but one good thing I like about JDJ comparing it to NB...is that the cameras focus all the time on the contestant...in NB the cameras used to focus on the contestant and back to judges.....I like that in JDJ we get the full performance

Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
anjali10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

I agree with you about the discussion thing?? I mean what else could they discuss after giving comments to the contestant?πŸ˜• exactly, thats why I'm saying why do they discuss the points??

they also shouldn't be doing a lot of things if following the DWTS format

-because the show has the be live,
-there has to be a live band performing
-the judges are WAY meaner,unbiased and bitchier on that show than on JDJ
-contestants are more whiner in DWTS (at least of what I saw of Kate Gosselin and Bristol Palin)
I don't think the judges will be mean and bitchier but the contestants might be whiner, πŸ˜†

I'm glad that the judges aren't over the top mean (I mean its too early to say that but it doesn't seem to change). I wish however that the show was live atleast in India because then they would get rid of some of the editing issues with the playback clips and such....[in the grand premire they showed the SAME damn clip of Krusha clapping and Ragini smiling....the same damn one.....again they showed with Yana and Akhil too] tell me about it , its sooo annoying, they show the same clip over n over again and the same laughter sound πŸ₯±

but maybe since this time its mostly the serial crowd I guess doing a live show might be a bit impossible for them

but one good thing I like about JDJ comparing it to NB...is that the cameras focus all the time on the contestant...in NB the cameras used to focus on the contestant and back to judges.....I like that in JDJ we get the full performance

thank god for that,  we certainly don't want to look at the judges' faces and their reactions to the dance while the dance is going on.

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I noticed that too, it is wrong. They should give points independently....otherwise how can it be a fair decision?
It's strange to see all of them give the same score after discussion. Are they trying to seek mutual consent ?
shorti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was gonna post a topic on this then I saw urs. I don't think it is fair to have a discussion before they give the points, it should be done independently. Also, I think that they are being biased. The reason I am saying this is because non-dancers like renuka and shekhar got more points than dancers like sushant and ankita, who, in my opinion, were clearly better. Even Remo said that this show is for non-dancers.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
might be wondering if the dance worth giving marks ??πŸ˜†... jokes apart , welcome to desi version of DWTS, when it comes to indian stuff , we agree to everything every one disagree format , its dead funny , even after long eye to eye sort of discussions the marks r different 
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This didn't happen in previous seasons. The judges never discussed what scores to give. I wonder why it is happening in this season! πŸ˜•
anjali10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

might be wondering if the dance worth giving marks ??πŸ˜†... jokes apart , welcome to desi version of DWTS, when it comes to indian stuff , we agree to everything every one disagree format , its dead funny , even after long eye to eye sort of discussions the marks r different 

@bold part- πŸ€£, yeah but sometimes even I feel the same πŸ˜†. And after the "discussion" they come up with such lame scoresπŸ˜†

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes this is very true...why they need to discuss ..what point they want to give ? every one has their own choice...if its like that they should not copy the original  dancing with the stars....? it is very annoying.. after every performances...all 3 heads are come closer and whisper....