•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i feel so sorry for nandini.she can't use a microwave and she can't control her marriageDead...why can't she just tell prem that she loves him but she just can't get intimate with him....if she doesn't find her voice now i don't know when she will. i can't believe that now even pratham is siding with urmilaDisapproveover a stupid cup...i just hope she sees happy times soon
Agree nandini is trying to plz everyone else but she is hurting prem. I didnt expect pratham to side with urmila at all. Nandini u cant plz everyone dear. Even though i feel she shud tell prem, how is she going to explain abt d baby without hurting him.
she seemed better off @ her sis's house than here. @least she has sumi to make her smile. She's totally unhappy @ her sasuraal. They'r not making it very pleasant for her. Dr k's request makes no sense to me. But if N must follow it, she shud just tell prem, i lov u, but im not ready to be completely intimate w/ u. He'd undrstand that. And y cant she just cuddle w/ him or let alone hold hands?? Closeness doesnt necessarily need to involve consummating the marriage.
This serial never made sense from the beginning..so anything after that.. is not surprise! LOL!
she doesn't need to even mention anyting about the child! i hope prem doesn't start being bad to her
Today i felt so sorry for her - my heart broke for her. First Prem got angry with her then she broke the cup and the whole family got mad with her and then when she went back upstairs prem gave her attitude. poor thing but she is kinda looking for it. this will stop if she only opens her mouth a bitEdited by kittykisser - 12 years ago