I think its between ST and Ashmit

Sometimes I sits
AND thinks..

And, sometimes
I JUST sits..!!

itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
one thing is for sure this time it's gonna be a lady for sure and i was thinking it to be b/w Shweta and Seemaji...no ways it's gonna b Dolly or Veena...but if Seemaji goes out this week then probably Shweta may have the title for sure imho😃
Originally posted by: itsnotme

one thing is for sure this time it's gonna be a lady for sure and i was thinking it to be b/w Shweta and Seemaji...no ways it's gonna b Dolly or Veena...but if Seemaji goes out this week then probably Shweta may have the title for sure imho😃

Yes you are right 👍🏼
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Originally posted by: itsnotme

WOMEN POWER..!!
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really want it to be Swetha bt wen ever i hav supported a contestant in reality show she/he has never won the title bt i hope this time ST will be the winner.................
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lazzz

I really want it to be Swetha bt wen ever i hav supported a contestant in reality show she/he has never won the title bt i hope this time ST will be the winner.................

Tathaastu..!
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

Tathaastu..!

What does that mean😕

The winner trophy can go to anyone but i wish Dolly wins..not because she is my fav or anything but simply because she contributed a lot in making this show interesting and most of us started watching the show after her entry...before that BB was quite boring-seeing those comatose housemates again and again doing what? Nothing

destiny11 thumbnail
Bigg Boss has always been biased towards Shweta........if she wins there is no surprise element hidden......