Ab ki Baari Shweta Tiwari..

Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Now that the show is almost coming to an end, I predict the winner this time will be Shweta Tiwari.

I am sure I will be dubbed as ST fan in disguise, but I am nobody's fan. I do not think with heart. It is just the formidable fan following of ST that would be on the display, the way last year it was Vindoo's fans displayed. It would just be too much for Ashmit-Veena and their PR who have so far successfully managed to stay afloat. Khali too has a strong fan base, followed by Samir and Dolly. Seema is a gonner this week and having come so far was a victory in itself for her. She played well.

Oh GOD, I disbelieve..! THOU help my disbelief..!!
Edited by Ankur_1305 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am wondering the same...and big boss always give her a stealing task...so is that mean she will steal the one crore from big boss and  the big boss trophy as a winner!!!!
Handsome thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shweta jety gi yeah to sab ko pata hay :p

is week Seema ji out, next week Khali then Dolly
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jesmina

I am wondering the same...and big boss always give her a stealing task...so is that mean she will steal the one crore from big boss and  the big boss trophy as a winner!!!!

😊

Are you suggesting Veena and/or Dolly will be the other finalists along with Ashmit and Shweta? And finally Shweta will steal the title from them? And the task is a subtle hint of the things to come?😉

Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Handsome

Shweta jety gi yeah to sab ko pata hay :p

is week Seema ji out, next week Khali then Dolly

😊I did not know that everyone knew.😊 Well, in that case, sorry for stating the obvious !😊😊
Make dolly winner guys .....this lady has single-handedly managed to raise TRPs for the show and must have helped colors channel with crores of revenue when show was almost about to flop 😳

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Make dolly winner guys .....this lady has single-handedly managed to raise TRPs for the show and must have helped colors channel with crores of revenue when show was almost about to flop 😳

That will be great!!!per iske liye u have to give this msg to veena...so veena can talk through the camera to big boss!!!Big boss may take a good decision for Dolly!!!Embarrassed
Originally posted by: Jesmina

That will be great!!!per iske liye u have to give this msg to veena...so veena can talk through the camera to big boss!!!Big boss may take a good decision for Dolly!!!😳

Sabse jada entertain kisne kiya hain yaar show me ? 😳

Dolly should at least be 1st runner-up 😆
Originally posted by: milindo22

Tere andar ka  Craziest Dolly fan saamne aa hi jata hai. No matter how much u try to hide.

Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Sabse jada entertain kisne kiya hain yaar show me ? 😳

Dolly should at least be 1st runner-up 😆

KB : DB would be a deserving runner-up or even a winner. She appears to be the soul sister of  last year's winner Vindu. 

But if the past trends are any indications than it may not be so because none of the past winners (to the best of my knowledge) were evicted and then re-entered. Yes Vindu was kept in secret room, but did not go outside the house like Dolly and Samir did.