Hope's Take 5 - December 14, 2010 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by PRnerd

wonderful take buddy...i must say hope this rane does have a lot of clout...such a high position where he can hire vinod..and just think Archu was in an even higher position than him..she was probably making a crap load of money...but where is it and how come she is so broke...did she not save any when she was employed?

archana has zero business sense. like she is almost in the negative figures where this is concerned.

manav lost all of his with his philanthropic acts and his closed garage

something better give soon for the delirious duo or this saga will stagnate
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Well done Hope .

I was also happy and a little worried at the same time with the return of Jaywant rane .'
happy that the slow story picked up. Worried because clearly  the way he was looking at Archan , that was dangerous . Tere was lust , not for the girl but lust for revenge  which he will get by destroying her life ..
Archu is in trouble , she really has to watch over her shoulders all the time .I am very happy she got manav down to sleep in a nice warm bed instead of sleeping in cold when everyone  elae i nthe house was comfy .She obviously  could not accept it  ,she loves the guy so much ...
And I don't think she is the kind of a girl who will get excited with the idea of 2 men running  after her .In fact she  would  rather run after her hubby , as she always runs after only this guy ,  and wait patiently for him to get in a romantic mood maybe some day ..

I was happy to see the way both Sulochna and manohar behaved ..

I think Archu's brother will be made the scapegoat not archu. he will mess with her through her family
Originally posted by carpe-diem

Hope๐Ÿ‘

i do not feel sorry for Manohar or Mannu, it self inflected helplessness. clearly the women in their life have the tendency to make matters worse...they need to think for themselves. i understand Mannu's problem. but what's Manohar's excuse?

Jaywant Rana...my thoughts....tell me more...๐Ÿ˜ˆ.

don't know about archu but  I think sulo is wisening up
Originally posted by bonnefille

Great take as usual!!!

what they are showing in PR.....the LOC in K's ghar....is quite real actually. I knew a family exactly like that. the elderlies were thrown out eventually....they are living separately now and in very bad condition. 

Manjusha is cheap, evil, disgusting.....yet more real than ajit and jaywant. Ajit and jay play up big schemes which happens in rare occasions in middle class zindagi. Its the daily evilness of manjusha that is real. 

I don't expect Sulo to say anything to Manju.....i want manohar to tell the duo....this is are home if you want separate grahasti go live in your 2 BHK apptt. N i hope he says it soon.

I don't like women/men lusting for married ppl. Its vulgar for me. why can't PR cvs show Jay wanting to destroy ArMan without hinting the 'lustful' angle. Jay should have been shown just wanting revenge....his character would haven't been vulgar then. Just nice evil....ajit's replacement.....just more evil and conniving. although have to say Manav and jay's chemistry is rocking....their eye-locks are mesmerizing. (not more than arman's though and thank god for that!)

I really liked sulo aai in yesterday's epi. she had no reasons for being upset for Jaywant's welcome at home coz the family has high regard for him. But as a MIL she wanted no competition for Manav.....she has truly accepted him as an SIL and doesn't want him to be awkward even for a second.

am actually bored watching Pr these days waise.....they are just showing only villains. Everybody being made one to fill the villain quota. its like screen shot 1: villain 1 screen shot 2: villain 2.......villain number 9999. uff!!! 

N manav is showing no interest in looking for a job???......jobs are not got at home delivery service. Manav needs to get a job pronto and leave K's antankwadi ghar. 

yes. this scenario is more realistic (minus jaywant).  this kind of destructive family behaviour does happen and in most instances the trouble making parties actions are really hateful and irrational.

manohar has put the house in Vinod' name.  I don't think he will be throwing hin out anywhere.

the funny part is that Manjusha was only invited back to return the kids. Vinod hated her remember? Wow the man really is elastic.

many men and women have a thing for married people. I have seen it quite often. here there is actually a term for it which I will not mention. 

yes too much negativity. the show will suffer if this is sustained
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Hi Hope!

Excellent take.

I'm sort of happy that Manju decided to separate the grihasti. Now we can see a couple of good storylines from here:

1.) Sulo-Mano should get a paying guest and ask Vinod Manju to move out saying if grihasti is separate then income will also be separate, and we wish to lease out your rooms since you have refused to support us. Tab ayega Mazaaa!!! I saw a film like that once (Sansaar) and it gave a good message in the end that do not take your parents for granted or helpless- they are not.

2.) Manav will be getting a job soon, (that 1000 rupee note was a good sign I tell you.. something good will come out of it- the man will be impressed by Manav's honesty and give him a job or something). Now it would be nice to see Manav earn for Sulo-Mano-Archu- and himself and show Vinod-Manju that the Karanjkars really do not need him.

3.) I would love to see Vinod repent, thaw when he sees Sulo feeding Manav loadfuls of food and fussing over Archu, but not giving him any attention and even say that Manav, YOU are the SON of his house. I would love to see Vinod's face when he realises that his place has gone to someone else.

4.) I would love to see Sulo Mano live comfortably and happily while Vinod- Manju struggle to manage their kids, jobs and household chores.

5.) Show Vinod falling ill or something and Manju unable to handle him and grumbling all the time, while his mother peeks worriedly behind curtains and Vinod feels guilty watching her.

6.) Lastly show that this alienation was Manav's idea to teach Vinod-Manju a lesson. In the past too, when Manju had called Sulo naukrani, then he was the one who had instigated Archu that if your own people harm you in this manner, then you should deal with them iron-handedly. And then Archu had given Manju the blasting of her life.

7.) In the end show Jay cheating/harming Vinod in some way and Vinod realising his mistake and repenting.

Show me this CV's and I will love it.

Bcos now I think Manju is not the sole culprit- Vinod is an equal partner. He has been taking his sister and parents for granted, forget Manav who has helped him so much from time to time. He sides with his evil wife time and again. He needs a lesson too.

Harsh of me, I know. But you need hard lessons in life sometimes when you don't learn your lessons the easy way.

yes (I do hope Manav gets  a job and is able to contribute.

the silent contribution and the cold shoulder treatment will be delightful to watch.

then they should move out

I don't want them to move out as bhikaaris

actually I want manav to get an offer where his job comes with accomodations (not the leaku sleazy type).

I don't want these two to rely on either family.  they can support their families but they must be self-sustaining or people will always run roughshod over them

BTW, Niki I forgot about the note

I noticed your nw FF part. Will read and drop my comments later๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hi hope,

dis s my first comment on ur fab narrations...
loved readin dem yar.... ur one fabulous writer
its sooooooooooo much funner readin ur views than watchin da showww u rock yar!!!!!
Hai Hope Di, again a wonderful take on the characters.๐Ÿ‘

Even I said the same about archu,in Tanya di's SOTD. yes archu was too sweet in making manav sleep in a comfortable way. She always show her undying love for her husband in whatever she do. I too love her for that.
But she has to get well soon for herself and her lovable husband to come out of that hell owned by Manjusha.

Well said about manju.

Di,Though Jay's entry spice up the show and the look both manav and jay gave each other was good(I liked manav's look when he said 'tho' and then the small smile - jay was better in his evil looks) .I too didn't like his comment to archu.Oh god,she is married yaar.I would have been so happy,if archu has slapped him hard or given him back nicely(but he escaped).

And yes archu's parents are nice these days and behaving sensible too.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
@Nikki : I too wish that what you said happens. Nice post Nikki.
very well said...i totally agree