Official Club Of CONFUSION.COM - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Everyone

I just cudnt stop myself from commenting even though I am not a regular with this series ...actually i am not regular with any soap ....but have been watching this for a few days now ..as a friend watches it quite keenly .....and have obviously been told the back story nd whatever

I read some of the points raised here.....what i wud say as an observer is seeing the trps and that only  romance in a story gets a show trps ....I'd say its a safe move to hasten the marriage and get on with it ...its like get the trps first and then work out the story policy and lots of shows do that .....Also the story can always be explained thru flashbacks or working backwards ...

As for the dhabba scene i think it was early morning ....and thats why they reached home in the morning and G cooked and served breakfast

As for their relationship ....i think the status will be made clear once she gets the full chance to stay with R......they can put in a whole lot of moments considering otherwise they r really very comfortable with each other ......

So the move it good considering the battle of trps its only how they take it forth .......

Maybe my first and last post here ...who knows😆
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
Who cares about these confusions?This show is a gone case.
I was totally wonderstruck when I heard Gauri telling her saas that she will leave the house if they don't want her in there!!! As if she is totally under the illusion that R did all this with RR's permission!!! Rudr is behaving as if he is a new man.....
Elsa, G was over doing it man 
Jaya, really feeling sad for the actors yaar!!! What are the CV's doing with the script.....I just skipped the portion where Rudr where Rudr went to pacify RR and Jayaraj.....I mean, had he ever succeeded in pacifying them? Then how on the earth he thought like that???
ok chalo even that pacifying stuff was ok, parents crying was also ok , but this blackmailing of G is 👎🏼 she was expecting red carpet welcome ?? plain stupidity .........

i felt sorry for actors from a long time , now i dont feel sorry for them , but for audience , sorry , iam no more one among them