Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is KJO playing Narad muni ??? - Page 2

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: melonie

First of all I don't know why people see the great Narada Muni as someone who is just instigating people. I personally feel very bad when people make fun of such a great saint....I don't even think people properly understand who he is.

Even if Karan is asking all these stupid quetions these celebrities are not brain dead....they do have the free will to comment or not. All the dirt that is in their mind/heart is just coming out that's all πŸ˜†

bang on melonie...!   πŸ‘

and besides, controversies have happened in the past, when there was no KWK... so really, why blame the mistake of our beloved celebs on karan... un ke paas bheja nahin hai kya.... oh wait, as Meena said, brain hai per use kitna karte hain, wo alag baat hai...!  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's KJO's job...he's doing his job and the celebs are doing their jobsπŸ˜†
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Celebs have brains ?? oh ya, they might πŸ€”πŸ˜†..but KJO seems to be more interested in all this, so he just pushes them to give some answers and then if a controversy occurs, he just plainly says "
I'm just the host of the prg"🀣
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lalixlili

Hope Kat will come soon on the show...at least no controversy with her...except for her acting, BFs & family ....*__*

Salman & Ajay won't soound bitchy...so I guess th next episodes will be just fine!

@bold: that is what most controversies are about..BFs acting and familyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On topic

OH YES! he is ! he is not doing anyone any good with this nonsense
anjali10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bandicoot

On topic

OH YES! he is ! he is not doing anyone any good with this nonsense

Did u look at his face when he asks all those stupid questions, theres always an evil smile πŸ˜ˆ 
oh well.....its almost an insult to narad muni ji...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† becoz he is hilarious, funny, cute, a bit bitchy, witty, naughty in short a very interesting figure...

and i am not sure karan ji is even half of an inch of them...

MOREOVER...atleast they don't look upon the other devtaas as in .......🀣u know what i meanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Edited by tweety_lovely - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think so... I do not blame Kjo...  

These stars have tons of underlying animosity against each other..... They just want a medium to to get it out... be it a dig or a nasty comment or something sarcastic or bitchy... And what better show than KWK...

If these guys did not want to be asked about a certain someone or are uncomfortable with any question do you think they will go ahead with the show..... 

The entire format.. the entire questions .... is reviewed by these celebs before it is shot... There are no surprises here for them from Kjo...

Why do you think Ash was not asked any question on VO or Salman... Why was AB not asked anything on Rani... Its bcoz they had made it clear to Kjo....

The same with rest of them too... what they dont want to is not asked..... The rest what they are asked and what they answered was their way at getting back at people....

Did they not know that their answers will be scrutnised and blown out and written about in the media...

Of course they knew and this is exactly what they wanted.....  
anjali10 thumbnail
Agree, its their way of getting back at ppl, but then what did Koena do to Saif to get such comments ??πŸ€”

KJO is playing the new age narad muni for most of the part. πŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: anjali10

Did u look at his face when he asks all those stupid questions, theres always an evil smile πŸ˜ˆ 

LOL YA

and he is so obsessed with Botox like he is looking for recommendations!πŸ˜†
He is not earning himself any goodies with all this mess!
I really dislike Karan Johar. He loves to gossip and it's one thing to love gossip, but he is extremely nosy. Sure, celebrities need to think before they speak (A certain Ms. Padukone) but I hold him responsible as well.

To be frank I never saw the guy, as a loyal friend. He sits around and listens to celebs bitch and complain about others. He is friends with everyone (nothing wrong with that) but how can you sit quietly when someone bitches about your friend? How can you nod your head and instigate them to continue talking?!

I always assumed that if he did this on the talk show, then he is pretty much the same in real life. I doubt the guy will defend anyone except for maybe Srk?
Edited by infinity_9000 - 13 years ago