hum tum of mohib mirza

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

any1 watched hum tum on geo?

my gosh i saw it yesterday - all episodes, and i am iN LOVE WITH MOHIB MIRZA!!!πŸ˜ƒ kya acting hai, and wht a guy he isss both on and offscreen! i saw his video in nadia khan show!! where he came with his wifee ! and he is suchhhhhh an amazing guy!!πŸ˜ƒ

as for humtum, its a reallly cute drama! the only not so good thing is i wanted an ali and amal story... now with their parents married, its not possible..right???😭😭
i havent watchd the show.. not even the ad πŸ€” πŸ˜•
anywayss.. i too love Mohib Mirza ☺️ ❀️
he looks a twinee of my eva fav shoaib malik haha! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
bt yh hes awesome 😊
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

bt yh hes awesome 😊
@bold: OMG i thought i was the only one who thought that! but YES - thats the first thing i thought when i saw him - that he looks like shoaib! who i used to have a crush on !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† shoaib is such a cutie! and so is mohib!!!!😳 watch the drama, its on vidpk and youtube as well! and do give me ur feedback!πŸ˜ƒ
Hi Sidra,
Ya i am watching HUM TUM from day one i like when  saw promo air on Geo TV .
The concept is nice and it show so lightly all the problem the both families faces .
The character of Amna ( Amal ) & Muhib ( Ali ) is interesting both try to stop there parents wedding hard but failed.
Ali Charecter dramatically change last epi πŸ˜² & I like it he is sweet  😳 & better then amal πŸ˜• 
Now first they become friends and then falling Love this the main track of the serial cant wait to watch 😍
But i am fed up this dadi track it now irritating πŸ˜•

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

bt yh hes awesome 😊

Yaar, can you please use a bigger font. It's really hard to read what youw rite. Sorry, haan, no offence!

yup iknow
nahi abhi dekha nahi, but i watch promos on geotv.. i wanted to watch but i m humtv dramas follow, when i saw the promo i was oh again Mohib and Amina , i was really excited.. but i missed alot episodes and then i chck in YT so i realize huff half drama to nahi abhi dekha, but ill surly watch HT,

yup he and Amina were too cute in Nadia Khan show, i really enjoyed, boith were very naughty.. remember when Mohib and Amina said Mohid's few family members (old) call him Mohiiiiiibbbbbbbb i really loved the way they said, from that i always call him Mohiiiiibbbb, now i love Mohiiibbb more Mohib (as name)

but can u tel me short story, or tel me which epi i hve to start watching HT?

Originally posted by muaaz

Hi Sidra,
Ya i am watching HUM TUM from day one i like when  saw promo air on Geo TV .
The concept is nice and it show so lightly all the problem the both families faces .
The character of Amna ( Amal ) & Muhib ( Ali ) is interesting both try to stop there parents wedding hard but failed.
Ali Charecter dramatically change last epi πŸ˜² & I like it he is sweet  😳 & better then amal πŸ˜• 
Now first they become friends and then falling Love this the main track of the serial cant wait to watch 😍
But i am fed up this dadi track it now irritating πŸ˜•

per how can ali aamna falling in love be maint rack yaar thaat wud be TOO WIERD nahi??Confused cuz ttheir parents r married too\!! ConfusedConfused
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

per how can ali aamna falling in love be maint rack yaar thaat wud be TOO WIERD nahi??πŸ˜• cuz ttheir parents r married too\!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Hi Sidra,
Ya its really Wierd but in promos Nida yasir said thay show some issue which people think  wierd because in Islam point of view if two persons fall in Love thier parents are married but the both persons are from first married means ( Ali is son of Asif & wife and Amal is sugufta & husband ) they getting married but in common people think if thier perants married their children now bahan / bhai .
So they show in serial they fall in Love but the people around are thinking Wierdly so now they decided to save thier relation or thier parents relation.Even in Islamic point of view they getting married and there is no need to break their parents wedding.because both have no blood relationship.

Edited by muaaz - 13 years ago
@muaaz: hmm.. that is tru...according to islamic point of view the son an ddaughter - ali and amna - are ghayr mehrams for each other... no blood relationship...

per u know wierd yeh hoga iff their parents have another kid... that wud be really wierd becuz then, the kid will be REAL half-sibling of both of them.. :S

i think, in the first place, wht the parents did by amrrying each other at this age was wrong.. because the mother has two ADULT daughters... do jawaan larkiyaan..the father has one jawaan son...if they marry and then force every1 to live together, do they NOT know of wht can happen if u make ghayr mehrams live together?  wudnt there always be a possibility of the son falling in love later on with one of the gals??

if the mother wanted to marry so much, she shud have first waited for the daughters to get married... :S aise jawaan betiyon ko utha ke kisi aur ke ghar laaya jaata hai kya? that is so wrong...
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

@muaaz: hmm.. that is tru...according to islamic point of view the son an ddaughter - ali and amna - are ghayr mehrams for each other... no blood relationship...

per u know wierd yeh hoga iff their parents have another kid... that wud be really wierd becuz then, the kid will be REAL half-sibling of both of them.. :S

i think, in the first place, wht the parents did by amrrying each other at this age was wrong.. because the mother has two ADULT daughters... do jawaan larkiyaan..the father has one jawaan son...if they marry and then force every1 to live together, do they NOT know of wht can happen if u make ghayr mehrams live together?  wudnt there always be a possibility of the son falling in love later on with one of the gals??

if the mother wanted to marry so much, she shud have first waited for the daughters to get married... :S aise jawaan betiyon ko utha ke kisi aur ke ghar laaya jaata hai kya? that is so wrong...

Hi Sidra , the point you mention is really wierd if the perents have another kid......
But i think the married shown is not wrong but something wired bec its not shown easly in pakistani drama.And the reason of this may be the first husband of shagufta create prob for her always come home and threaten without any fear may be this was the reason they not shown what actually is the reason for this marrige πŸ˜•.But i think if they both falling in love its also there falut bec they already know there parent relation.