Pratigya

Cvs you have turned this serial into a circus! - Page 3

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anusarkar

Friends I am really sorry about the phrase,but that was the only word I could find suitable for Arushi and Amma.

what "only word" is that???😕

You have turned Pratigya into silent mode in front of her ever disgusting and bitchy sister, Why is she trying so hard to put sense in the person who hardly cares.

Secondly you have turned Arushi into a complete insensetive bitch. Although I would not wish anyone with Shakti ,I wish now that Arushi gets a real experience with him. I detest women like her.

Real experience meaning? She clearly is in no rush to have physical relations with Saktiyah, so I conclude what you are saying is that you would like her to be forced to endure a sexual assault

And above all you have turned Amma into the queen bitch.I hate her too.

Yeah, OK, so we understand that you do a lot of hating, hating of fictional characters, hating of Indians, hating of the family set up a lot of Indians are living within each day by choice I hasten to add, OK, but what sort of lawyer are you that you condone a crime and what sort of woman are you that you would wish another woman (fictional I grant you) to experience assault, most likely to be sexual and physical at the very least???

What a nice woman you are! a real asset to sisterhood, and an excellent custodian of the law....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks !!!!!!!!! anu . UMEED PE DUNIYA KAYAM HAI!!!! Anytime in ur life Hope  and dreams shuld be always there. If u don't see the dreams it would not be fulfilled. So always be a dreamy person. Becoz one day ur dream will come true.

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Yeah, OK, so we understand that you do a lot of hating, hating of fictional characters, hating of Indians, hating of the family set up a lot of Indians are living within each day by choice I hasten to add, OK, but what sort of lawyer are you that you condone a crime and what sort of woman are you that you would wish another woman (fictional I grant you) to experience assault, most likely to be sexual and physical at the very least???

What a nice woman you are! a real asset to sisterhood, and an excellent custodian of the law....

Underlined. I have never said that i hate indians and I hate the family set up. I have 2 sons and they are both half indians and have indian names. They do not have american names. And i still use my maiden last name and not my husband's family name. What i said was my personal wish that I never want to marry an indian and never want to live in a joint family. i was raised very independently and my views are independent as well.

We do not know each other and you do not know me as a person .As a matter of fact i am a nice person and an excellent custodian of law.

When I express my views ( except on some occasions when I post law materials) in the forum I am expressing them as a fellow member and not as a lawyer. When you say I am bashing a fictional character its kind of funny . Everyone in the forum is attached to the characters and its a normal emotion. When I say i hate a character i always try to mention that it is the type of person i hate. And I hate criminals.

I have noticed that you have a personal problem with my posts. You don't even know me. Thats odd .Anyways i have made friends in the forum although when i started participating I came out to be very intimidating

Anyways i have seen you bashing me personally. Nothing is personal with any forum members.

Anu
Edited by anusarkar - 13 years ago
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Underlined. I have never said that i hate indians and I hate the family set up. I have 2 sons and they are both half indians and have indian names. They do not have american names. And i still use my maiden last name and not my husband's family name. What i said was my personal wish that I never want to marry an indian and never want to live in a joint family. i was raised very independently and my views are independent as well.

I accept that you have never said you hate Indians, but saying and I quote

"If this is the mentality of most of the indian women Mili ,I am sorry India will always be a third world  backward country. And I thought women in india was progressing. This is not progression ,this is backwardness. India will never change.

There was a time I promised to myself that I would never marry anyone indian or live in a joint family with in-laws. I have always dreaded the fact of family politics and cheap sentiments. I am happy that my decision was right."

doesnt give me the impression you have a lot of positive things to say about Indians either..
It is a flagrant generalisation and not one I would expect from an educated woman, or man for that matter, to display such sweeping ignorance. It would have even been more acceptable if you had said "in my experience" before proceeding to tar Indian men or Indian joint families....

As for family politics and cheap sentiments, it is equally far too convenient for you to assume these go hand in hand with marrying an Indian or living as part of a joint family.

All relationships with any form of family involve politics and sentiments, cheap or otherwise.... 

We do not know each other and you do not know me as a person .As a matter of fact i am a nice person and an excellent custodian of law.

Agreed as to the former, as to the latter i couldnt possibly say..... 

When I express my views ( except on some occasions when I post law materials) in the forum I am expressing them as a fellow member and not as a lawyer. When you say I am bashing a fictional character its kind of funny . Everyone in the forum is attached to the characters and its a normal emotion. When I say i hate a character i always try to mention that it is the type of person i hate. And I hate criminals.

I have noticed that you have a personal problem with my posts. You don't even know me. Thats odd .Anyways i have made friends in the forum although when i started participating I came out to be very intimidating

Anyways i have seen you bashing me personally. Nothing is personal with any forum members.

Anu

By way of a summary reponse to your points above yes i do have a problem with anyone who makes sweeping generalisations and has  this general attitude you seem to have that programme makers are somehow responsible to promote morality, law and order.

I like a lot of others watch this show sadly for much shallower reasons and that is meant to be something ascribing to entertainment....I accept it has been anything but in recent time 😆 but there it is!

Perhaps you are not aware at times your posts are really quite an affront and a little insulting  to the intelligence of  many who are on this forum - to your complete credit you have acknowledged this when you say " i have made friends in the forum although when i started participating I came out to be very intimidating"

IMHO - you often make valid points but your language and manner of writing is at times patronising and offensive, Forum members can enjoy entertainment that is tongue in cheek but still possess enough intelligence to know real life from reel life.....

Finally i'd like to reiterate as you have already said I dont know you so it is impossible to bash you - which I dont. It is the content of your posts and the patronising manner in which they are written that I find offensive and speak out about.....live and let live....

I'm really glad you have made good friends on the Forum as indeed have I and that is the beauty of it - diverse as all our locations and backgrounds are, we have all chosen to be here and enjoy reading and contributing to it which both you and I will no doubt continue to do.

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
GUys please dont use bad words its against IF rules..... people all age visit the forum and it wouldnt look good if someone saw this words...

Topic Closed