Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes, she will. I used to always find Arushi, the most street smart, cocksure and wordly wise of all Saxenas.I disagree she is not street smart. she ran away from home when angand asked for her hand and now she married a man who is already married. is that street smart. where was the street smartness when shakti just came near her and asked to dance she created a scene in previous day of pratigya's marriage and also in the godh bhari ceremony. she questioned her sister for fake pregnancy.she is jealous and spoled one even by pratigya. they r pampering her a lot. ithink dadi was the only one who was not listening to her and tell her to be quiet. She is just maintaining her form. Had A's reaction been a kind of reflex action or a marr. on rebound, the CVs shd shown her having second thoughts by now. However she is still going strong. Have not been watching MKAP, but it is obvious things will go murkier and more repulsive. I think she has soemthing in her mind. sometimes she is afraid but because of her revenge with pratigya she is forgetting that just want to fight with pratigya.The more we show P as a helpless victim, the more 'hai becharis' she gets. Maybe that means more TRPs. A strong woman protagonist is found to be intimidating, not just by men but even women. Sad but true. Viewers are not looking for inspiring characters. To see a charac. go through hell make their own life look so much better. After watching half an hour of this nonsense, viewers are meant to thank god that they are not P. Ask me, even I am thanking god, I am not Pratigya!!! Pratigya have to speak up

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mili97

Underlined. If this is the mentality of most of the indian women Mili ,I am sorry India will always be a third world  backward country. And I thought women in india was progressing. This is not progression ,this is backwardness. India will never change.

There was a time I promised to myself that I would never marry anyone indian or live in a joint family with in-laws. I have always dreaded the fact of family politics and cheap sentiments. I am happy that my decision was right.

thanks
Anu 

Mili27 thumbnail
Mili27 thumbnail
Me a bengali. Ditto???
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili97

Me a bengali. Ditto???

Wow >Pleasant surprise.

Khub bhalo laglo.

Anu
Mili27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Wow >Pleasant surprise.

Khub bhalo laglo.

Anu

Not too surprised. Trust us bongs to be  opinionated and ever willing to start a revotution.😆

k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I always like ur post. but i just want to say that in India women r definitely doing progress. U will see the better examples of mumbai , delhi ,  kerala . They r working on good post, in govt job, doctors and engineers even better post than their husbands. In metro no one is tolerating the injustice . no one is tolerating the bad behavior of in laws . All this jethani devrani  drama , saas bahu drama all serials dramas happens in small towns villages or small cities . U can see the sucsenas and thakur family is the big example.In sucsenas they r giving respect to thier DIL Komal she is different  from pratigya . she tortures them lot behaves badly but still they did not slap her they get angry on her but never beat her. see the big example of arushi she was so  free in her family no fear from her parents so she did Bigamy is the major crime what is the use of this type of freedom. In my opinion ,every woman should have right   ,duties to fulfill and don't tolerate the injustice if it is from her parents or In laws . Her justice is to be always support to be right things in case of anybody . In Pratigya,  she has a little bit soft corner to her maika but why she is tolerating all this bad behaviour of Arusiiaaa becoz in my opinion pratigya feels guilty for arushi that she does not proved that aman is guilty in front of arushi. Pratigya is elder than her so she still loves her as younger sister not as jethani becoz she knew that this is illegal marriage and i think when krishna will start the work she will going to lodge the complaint against them . If thakur will throw them out he should have job. even she has to prove the truth of aman to arushi. These r the reasons she is tolerating. Sooner u will see in agressive Avatar. 
I think, women should have freedom but there should be a limit otherwise women like arushi will misbehave of all rights we have gained . At the end Aurat hi ghar banti hai aur bigadati hai.
I would like to know ur opinion on this 

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: k_83

I agree to whatever you have mentioned. Good to know that women are progressing in the metro's. But similarly small towns should start changing too. there needs to be an awakening overall. As you know small towns makes a country,

k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely right. why all this drama is happening becoz of uneducated people . Still poverty is their in  many places of india due to that children are lackning from education. Coruption is everywhere so all these things are affecting to become a good human being . All uneducated politicians are ruling the towns , the villages mostly in northern part of india. So Education is very imp.  for all this thing.  So people r now realizing the things slowly. Indian politics  and corruption is  a CURSE  for developing our india.  Otherwise our India is the best in the world . I m really proud be an Indian. EAST OR WEST INDIA IS THE BEST . 👏We r very lucky to born in India . 👏
👏Edited by k_83 - 13 years ago

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: k_83

Underlined. Thats very patriotic .Good to know there are ppl like you who still believe that change will happen.