~*~ Happy Anniversary Raksha di ~*~

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

Friends, today is a very very special day of a very very special member. It's the wedding anniversary of our dear dear Raksha di.PartyDancing

Hey diiiiiā€¦..

Wish you and jiju a very very Happy Anniversary.

Wish you both "foreverness". You both are one of the cutest couple on this planet.

You are one with whom I can share all my problems without any fear. You are one whom I can trust blindly. You are a complete sweetheart di. You are the world's best Di. Thanks for always being there for me.

And I promise not to hurt you in any way. I respect you and will always respect you.

Love you di.Hug

~ Flowers ~

~ Cakes ~

~ Chocolates ~

~ For you ~

~ For Jiju ~

~ For both of you ~

PartyA Very Very Happy Anniversary again.Party

WISH YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DIBig smile
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Dearest Raksha,                                                                                     

Another wish from me : May this anniversary reflect all the special moments you have shared and all the wonderful moments to come. May you go on from here, finding greater happiness with every married year ............

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Edited by norani - 12 years ago
"The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret".

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Dear Raksha Di,                                                                                    
May both of you have this strength and courage for many more years of togetherness.
Wish you a very happy wedding anniversary Raksha.
 Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile DEAR RAKSHA Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile  Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile                                                                                                                                                                                                   Clap ClapClapClap Clap Clap Clap  Clap Clap WISH YOU A       Clap   Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap  ClapClap Clap ClapClapClap                                                                                                                                                                                             Party   Party  Party  Party   VERY VERY      Party Party   PartyParty Party   Party                                                                                                                                                                                                 Dancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingHAPPY DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing                                                                                                                                                                                        HugHug Hug HugANNIVERSARY.HugHugHugHugStarStarStarStar
Edited by kalika.j - 12 years ago
Dearest Raksha Party

Wish You both a very Happy Wedding Anniversary. Wish you both many many years of happiness and good health together. Have a great day with family and friends and God Bless You Both.

Lots of Love
LataHeart

Edited by tvdost - 12 years ago