12/24 Karol Bagh

~*~ Happy Anniversary Raksha di ~*~

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Friends, today is a very very special day of a very very special member. It's the wedding anniversary of our dear dear Raksha di.πŸ₯³

Hey diiiii…..

Wish you and jiju a very very Happy Anniversary.

Wish you both "foreverness". You both are one of the cutest couple on this planet.

You are one with whom I can share all my problems without any fear. You are one whom I can trust blindly. You are a complete sweetheart di. You are the world's best Di. Thanks for always being there for me.

And I promise not to hurt you in any way. I respect you and will always respect you.

Love you di.πŸ€—

~ Flowers ~

~ Cakes ~

~ Chocolates ~

~ For you ~

~ For Jiju ~

~ For both of you ~

πŸ₯³A Very Very Happy Anniversary again.πŸ₯³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WISH YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DIπŸ˜ƒ
norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Dearest Raksha,                                                                                     

Another wish from me : May this anniversary reflect all the special moments you have shared and all the wonderful moments to come. May you go on from here, finding greater happiness with every married year ............

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Edited by norani - 13 years ago
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret".

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Dear Raksha Di,                                                                                    
May both of you have this strength and courage for many more years of togetherness.
manga3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wish you a very happy wedding anniversary Raksha.
kalika.j thumbnail
 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ DEAR RAKSHA πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ                                                                                                                                                                                                   πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ WISH YOU A       πŸ‘   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                                             πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³   VERY VERY      πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³                                                                                                                                                                                                  HAPPY                                                                                                                                                                                         πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—ANNIVERSARY.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Edited by kalika.j - 13 years ago
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dearest Raksha πŸ₯³

Wish You both a very Happy Wedding Anniversary. Wish you both many many years of happiness and good health together. Have a great day with family and friends and God Bless You Both.

Lots of Love
Lata❀️

Edited by tvdost - 13 years ago
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wish you a very Happy Anniversary Raksha 😊
Neil-fan thumbnail
Happy anniversary Raksha Di, Wishing you warm wishes for a lovely anniversary with many many more to come. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wish you a very happy wedding anniversary RakshaDiπŸ€—