Maryada - 14th December Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Maryada - 14th December Written Update!

The episode starts off with Mr. Pradhan is taking his shirt out of the cupboard and Priya enters asking why he said what he said to Devyani. He brushes off her words and says, "I can afford it!" Priya refuses to believe so and asks Mr. Pradhan where he will get so much money. 😕 She notices him packing (and Chinu - wait, when did he come in?! 😆) and asks him where he's going. He looks up and says, "Ghaziabad." Priya is slightly shocked but Mr. Pradhan talks about his savings and his money in Ghaziabad! He tells her how he had saved up over the years for her wedding! 😳 He continues saying, "I will break those savings bonds, we will get lots of money, and we will organise your wedding on a very grand scale!" 😃 Priya argues saying, "All that is okay, spending it on my wedding, but in the future when Chinu goes to engineering school, where will we get the money for that?" Wow, she does like to plan ahead, doesn't she? 😆 Mr. Pradhan (while being very clever 😆) tells her, "We won't break all the bonds! Anyway, this isn't for you to decide, Priya! It is my money, and I will spend it as I wish!" 😆 Priya lost the argument, for once! 😆 She looks down, her face is very gloomy, and Mr. Pradhan gets up and says, "Priya, dear, will you deny me the permission to do just this much for my daughter's wedding? There are a few very sweet joys in life, don't try to lessen them!" 😳 Chinu and Mr. Pradhan continue packing, but then Priya interrupts and says, "One minute! Why are you putting this in your bag - this is my sweater!!" 😆 Looks like Chinu can't tell the difference between a boy's clothes and a girl's! 😆 Chinu starts teasing Priya and Priya runs after him throwing a pillow at him! 😆 Mr. Pradhan smiles! 😊
At the Jhaakar house, the wedding planner lady (can't remember her name, lets call her LL for Loud Lady!! 😆) is talking, very LOUDLY about bachelor parties and how Adi's wedding will be even grander than Gaurav's! Gaurav smiles, and Vidya whispers to him, "Gaurav JI, what sort of a party is this?" 😳 Gaurav says, "It's a party just for men! It's like the groom celebration of his last day of bachelorhood!" Then LL disturbs Gaurav and Vidya's conversation like a bull in a china shop, and says, "Are you telling your wife about YOUR bachelor party?" LL goes on, very LOUDLY about some stuff concerning the wedding and the bachelor party, and then Devyani comes, she says something to Uttara, and it seems like LL has Devyani overwhelmed! 😆 She tells Devyani to look at some stuff she has done for the wedding, but Devyani makes a brilliant excuse of getting a list for the wedding and escapes LL's very LOUD voice! 😆 Adi tells LL he likes something in her samples book for the wedding, so she agrees! Well, who can't say no to Adi and his shweeeeeeeet smile? 😳 😆 Uttara follows Devyani and asks her if everything is ok, and asks about her visit to Priya's house. 😕 Devyani tells her how Priya came to their house and she didn't want to get married, and she was worried how so many things will be arranged in such a small amount of time, so it was neccessary to go and convince her everything will get done - and Uttara says that it was good she did so! 😊 She praises Priya also, and Devyani remembers Bauji's words about how Priya will not keep quiet. 😕 She wanders off the topic and talks about saris. 😕
Priya says to Chinu, "Isn't it strange? We are alone here, even Papa is not here." Chinu asks her if she is missing Mr. Pradhan, and Priya says yes. 😳 He tells her that she will be married soon, and that her whole life will change, and here she is talking about how it feels strange without Mr. Pradhan! 😳 He tells her just to focus on her marriage! 😆 Priya says to him, "Do you have any other advice to hand out, my knowledgeable baba! 😆" Chinu grins and says, "Yes, of course there is! Dear, don't worry about now, think about Anand! Oh, sorry, I mean, think about Aditya bhaiya!" 😆 Priya stops oiling his hair and hits him on the back! 😆 She storms off, but Chinu pushes her down on the chair and asks her what she feels with all the marriage talk. (I think? 😆) Priya says, "When I think about marriage, I remember those old things.." and Chinu pinches her! 😆 She hits him on the arm but he says, "You're not to think of those things, nor talk of them!" They talk about the past, present and future - and Priya says that she is to meet Adi tomorrow as it his last exam, but she has to get him a gift! She says, maybe he wants her to say I love you to him! Chinu gets shocked and says, "So you still haven't said I love you to him yet?" 😆 Priya says to him, "You're talking like a new girl comes up to you everyday and declares her love for you!" 😆 Chinu says, "Maybe they don't say it, but I practise!" 🤣 He demonstrates his I love yous!! 🤣 Priya gets rid of Chinu and his terrible I love yous!! 😆
Priya is waiting for Adi outside his college! 😳 He arrives and they see each other *BIG GRINS!!* 😃 He tells her all his exams are over now! No one can stop them from spending time with each other now! 😳 😆 He takes her to his favourite place! 😳 He says he will take the gift there! He takes her to some lonely place and it is the night! 😉 She asks him what gift he wants and he tells her that she knows! She is feeling shy until he asks for a kiss! Her smile disappears and she pulls away from him. He asks her what is wrong but she says that she thought he wanted her to say I love you! Adi starts laughing and says there is no better way of saying I love you than this! 😳 She says there is a thousand ways to express love, but he just doesn't want to understand! He says that she can express love the thousand ways later and holds her arms again. 😕 He says that they should start with a kiss! Adi leans in but Priya pushes him off and tells him that she doesn't like all this getting close! 😕 He says that you feeling like hugging and kissing someone when in love! She tells him that love is in words and feelings and she thought that he brought her here so they could get to know and understand one another. Adi gets annoyed! 😕 Priya tells him to drop her home! 😕 
Priya storms in the house and Chinu asks her what's wrong. She refuses to answer and avoids the topic! Gaurav tells Vidya to get water for Adi and Vidya is just about to leave when Gaurav asks Adi why he looks so annoyed. He starts talking about Priya but stops when he notices Vidya still standing in the room. Gaurav notices her too and Adi tells her that he is not talking about her; she is different from the other girls. She says it's okay and goes to get water for him. It cuts from Chinu and Priya talking about it and Gaurav and Adi talking about it. Gaurav is disbelieving when Adi tells him that he asked for a kiss. 😆 Chinu is okay with the kiss and Gaurav tells Adi that there is other ways to express love. 😳 Vidya listens while Gaurav tells Adi how to convince her! 😳
Uttara is worrying about Rishabh and decides to phone him, but he doesn't answer his phone. He comes in and she asks him why he wasn't answering his phone. He places money in her hand and Uttara says the money was yet to be passed! 😕 Rishabh says that he had requested an advance for the wedding, Uttara says how nice of Rastogi it was to give an advance, and she teases Rishabh on whether Rastogi has put forth a condition! 😕 She goes off and Rishabh looks very worried and remembers Rastogi's condition. 😕

PRECAP: Adi is singing the 'Ishq Hai' song to Priya! 😆 She sprays him with a hose and he returns the favour! 😆 
Edited by -sunlight- - 13 years ago
Thanks so much for ur beautifull update
jaldi un res the rest 😆
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Thanks so much for ur beautifull update
jaldi un res the rest 😆
Thank you! 😃 Rest is up! 😉
Originally posted by -sunlight-

Thank you! 😃 Rest is up! 😉

Just read it 😳 thanks so much!😃

so cant wait for the tomz epi!😍
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Thanks for the update.😊
thank you for reading! 😃
thank u so much dear for the lovely update.
amazing update:d read it to relive the emotions...can't believe ive 2 wait another 16 hrs for today's epi!!