Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Can I join? And I love these two they're so adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and love their chemistry  with each other on screen 😊
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love Arjuhi becoz I love Karan Kundra 😳 and his chemistry with Kritika is totally rocking 😳😉
Nisa_nr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Add me too.....
I love them for their chemistry, simplicity, Cuteness, Acting... they got all qualities... they r just Aaaaawesome...
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love them because of their chemistry, their love, their understanding, the intensity, they are adorable, i love watching their nok-jhoks, i love that they can do just about anything for each other 😳
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They r the best and no one can ever deny this fact.
This is our love because of they returned back and we will keep on giving this love to them always.
Their chemistry is mind blowing and whenever on screen they r with each other that's a special moment for all of us.

Add me too in the list
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Add me Plzzz....I Love Love..Love them Sooooooo Much ....😳
akashruti12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
add me in guyzzzzz.......luv our dear karnikaa.....
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ARJUN AND AROHI are great as characters ,,they are mindblowing and they have a sparkling chemistry,,,both on and off screen,,,
KMH has redefined love in terms of Arjun and Arohi,,they are fabulous and they need no introduction bcoz their work speaks a lot,,therefore they are back on this screen bcoz of public demand,,,
YEH JO PUBLIC HAI YEH SAB JANTI HAI

I am one of their ardent fans,,,I have seen many couples on TV but arjun are arohi are different ,They are a blend of romance,comedy and tragedy,,,,

PLz add me to the list
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i love them because they r made for each other........the ease with which they carry out themselves n their characters is a treat to watch.......n also coz i love them as karanika also......fun-loving jodi in real life .......👏
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love dem coz dey r part of ma love ... dey showed me wats love ?? !! n dey taught hw to love a person unconditionally ... n am doing it ... am loving arjuhi n kaanika unconditionally 😳