Dolly g's solo dance every morning - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by prodigy007

She makes the show what it is, injected some life into it entertained us boosted the popularity of certain inmates after her arrival :)..They should all be indebted to her

im indebted to her too........she inspires me to jump around in the morning and be smiley and happy........well actually i think my family are more indebted..........before she inspired me i was as miserable as seema!!!😉😉😉

She makes the show what it is, injected some life into it entertained us boosted the popularity of certain inmates after her arrival :)..They should all be indebted to her

Yeah. All housemates should thank her at the end. WHo would've watched their khaana peena sona if she hadn't come in with all guns...err...gaalis blazing. Shweta and Sam owe her the most. 😉 😛 Two sleeping beauties woken by the mighty Dolla Singh. 😛

Originally posted by Shizaru

im indebted to her too........she inspires me to jump around in the morning and be smiley and happy........well actually i think my family are more indebted..........before she inspired me i was as miserable as seema!!!😉😉😉

😆 😆

What songs do you play in the mornings? 😆
Originally posted by MithiBani

😆 😆

What songs do you play in the mornings? 😆

yday  I played I hate Mondays by Geldof!!😆

Originally posted by MithiBani

Yeah. All housemates should thank her at the end. WHo would've watched their khaana peena sona if she hadn't come in with all guns...err...gaalis blazing. Shweta and Sam owe her the most. 😉 😛 Two sleeping beauties woken by the mighty Dolla Singh. 😛

She's a deserving winner ;)

She's a deserving winner ;)

i wudnt go DAT far :P
deservn runner-up is fine : )

Originally posted by monami18385

i wudnt go DAT far :P
deservn runner-up is fine : )

I had a feeling that was coming :)