Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Shravan Different AvaTar....Very Funny - Page 2

nitashaj83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
 I just couldnot stop laughing at these scene...especially the rickshaw wala....and did anyone notice his glasses...lol😆😆😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
SHRAVAN IS TOO COOOOOOOOOL & HOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE'S MY FAV JAAN YAAAR
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: maris08

shravan does portray his character well. all roles suits him

YA U R RIGHT YAAAR
BARUN IS GR8 .....HE IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
that entire sequence was so hilarious🤣🤣🤣 and that goofy grin he gave to saachi while he's pumping wind into the tanga tire....lol...that made me rofl🤣🤣that's why i love shravan's dreams/nightmares😉😉 Barun did a mindblowing job yesterday👏👏 he made us both laugh and cry in the same episode....and that beard of his complemented the situation so well( no offence meant)....we have been watching him in every scene from the past week and he's just getting better and better with every scene...hopefully he wont be taking a long break from the show coz BHPH without Barun would be next to nothing....
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ash91

that entire sequence was so hilarious🤣🤣🤣 and that goofy grin he gave to saachi while he's pumping wind into the tanga tire....lol...that made me rofl🤣🤣that's why i love shravan's dreams/nightmares😉😉 Barun did a mindblowing job yesterday👏👏 he made us both laugh and cry in the same episode....and that beard of his complemented the situation so well( no offence meant)....we have been watching him in every scene from the past week and he's just getting better and better with every scene...hopefully he wont be taking a long break from the show coz BHPH without Barun would be next to nothing....

In Bold@ Me to hope the same....May be he will take Break for this week episodes..and we get to see him from Monday episode....Till that We (Guyz) Enjoy the Ankita aka Saanchi.....😉

The episode has all the emotions and Barun and Ankita acted so well.....Excellent...
👍🏼
Ravi.11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya This is the hilarious one..Shravan is Shravan always Imagines the things at Extreme level...

BTW Thanx for Sharing Pics...