abhays a mind reader or what

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys..... so in todays epi at the end pia was thinking i am so alone... n then abhays like ur not alone.... u have me or sumthing along the lines.....but yea.... or was it just a coincidence or like the filmy two lovers no what the others thinking....lolzzzzz

btw i had to catchn up on 2 weeks of pkyek and have to say the story is moving fast..... i happy for lots of abhya moments....

they have a hella amazing chemistryy.......
Edited by Miz-Priyaa - 12 years ago
lol, i was wondering the same thing...
cuz as far as i know, since the beginning of the show, he has not read anyone's mind.... but now all of a sudden he just read pia's mind...
that was super wierd.... i guess ekta decided to turn him into a mind reader....
i thot they were showing him read minds thgh never openly and clearly as today! he wud never act on it. today he did as he fetl piya was sad i guess. its confirmed now that he is a mind reader. the story is interesting now as you said.
Originally posted by Sterva

lol, i was wondering the same thing...
cuz as far as i know, since the beginning of the show, he has not read anyone's mind.... but now all of a sudden he just read pia's mind...
that was super wierd.... i guess ekta decided to turn him into a mind reader....

hahhahaha.... yea..... ekta seems to decide to do everything at the last minute....but atleast it was for the better this time....lolzzz
Originally posted by swapdmg

i thot they were showing him read minds thgh never openly and clearly as today! he wud never act on it. today he did as he fetl piya was sad i guess. its confirmed now that he is a mind reader. the story is interesting now as you said.

yea i thought that too...... maybe the whole famliy can read minds......

i was shocked to know that abhay could read minds...especially piya's which edward couldn't in twilight regarding bella.....

i guess its because of the invasion....i told you guys in a post earlier that when the AbhiYa kiss happened....that abhay have invaded into piya's mind to protect her......and its clearly confirm now....

he couldn't read piya's mind like he does for others....he invaded into piya's mind in the locker room scenes.....thats when piya's dream started...she has been attracted towards abhay since day 1 the day piya fall from the mountain and abhay caught at that time only his intense eyes was shown....she was attracted towards him always but then after the locker room scenes she began to see dreams of abhay.....which makes me feel that he have invaded into piya's mind so that he could protect her from danger since he can forsee future....and because of the invasion he could read piya's mind clearly....

it was shocking twist for me...i thought abhay can't read minds like edward....but he bowled me over that he can read minds like damon....he is a mixture of edward...stefan...damon....

one by one abhay's supernatural powers are coming out and its mostly used for protecting humans...i guess he is born to save the humans and the world
if he could read minds he would have known that Danish was the culprit
Originally posted by mishaalfan

if he could read minds he would have known that Danish was the culprit

he doesn't read all minds especially evil minds....well now he is reading danish mind...if he did not read he would not have known that danish came to kill piya.....

danish being the culprit was a suspense....there was no need of supernatural powers to create the suspense...once the suspense is out....look how we got to know that abhay have so much of power to break down a wall to save misha.....

abhay's power is coming out one by one