priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
guys check out the new video

INTERVIEW WITH THE CAST OF RBO ON INDIA FORUMS 

pls do not forget to comment on the video in the main page... pls guys......

HIGHLIGHTS

1. KARAN : KHANAK IS THE CHARACTER EVERY GUY WANTS IN HIS WIFE...... HMMMM... SO

2.KARAN : ACCEPTS HE IS A FATTU... SCREAMS LIKE A GIRL WATCHING HORROR MOVIES

3. BEST PART : SHANKAR EHSAAN LOY ARE COMPOSING A NEW ROCK TRACK ......FOR RBO

4.KHANAK : SHE TOO IS A FATTU.... BUT LIKED THE WAY SHE TOLD YE HUMARA PICTURE HAIN SO MEIN ZAROOR DEKHOONGI  ( THAT WAS SWEET)

5. MANISH : HIS CHARACTER WAS HATED BY ALL..... FOR THE ENTERING THE SHOW.. TRUE..... BUT NOW HE S BEEN ACCEPTED BY VIEWERS ...... VERY TRUE

LOOKS LIKE OUR MESSAGES ARE REACHING THEM...... AS ALL THE THREE SAID THAT THEY WERE AWARE OF THE COMMENTS IN THE FORUM.... GOOD.......

MUST WATCH INTERVIEW GUYS SO DONT MISS IT AND MORE IMPORTANT DONT FORGET TO COMMENT ON THE MAIN VIDEO PAGE.....

LOVE
PRIYA
Edited by priya_cool_123 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salina25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really liked watching the interview...
... well, now we know that Karan and Yashu are fatu 😆... as karan said that he can't watch horror movies on theaters because he screams like a girl😆...
Edited by Salina25 - 13 years ago
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a ton!! *hugs* I love my kt!☺️☺️☺️😳
"khanak hi meri maa hai..khanak hi mera baap hai"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Edited by luveeduvee - 13 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
karan is so funny yaar....................seriously girls ye guys bhi na naam ke sher baki dher.............but i liked  karan accepting it.........................karan aur uski chichori battain .............he so funny .
plz do comment guys🥱
Edited by krock - 13 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tnx priya for posting her ...................love u
sampar thumbnail
thanks priya.......karan is soo funny yaar.....and both are scared of horror movies......would love to see him screaming like a girl in the special kaalo episode on RBO......
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kt is really funny..... and when yashu said that i know that u guys want to see us together... did she refer to kt here......what did she exactly mean... now r they really reading what ever we r writing here......
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Thanks alot for posting Priya!
Loved it! Karan is just too adorable! I love everything about him...the wink he does at the start, his purple shirt, the way he talks...ahh i could go on!
I love what he said about Khanak being the perfect wife and how every guy should have a wife like Khanak! Awwww! 😳😳
Hehe both KT and Yashu are fattus...they're such cutipies! Love them!!!

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

kt is really funny..... and when yashu said that i know that u guys want to see us together... did she refer to kt here......what did she exactly mean... now r they really reading what ever we r writing here......

Yeah i wasn't sure if she was referring to her and Karan or whether she meant that we want more ShaNak scenes...?!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
karan is so funny and adorable😳 and manish...i was just drooling for him. he talks english so sweetly☺️ and yashu...sweet as ever.