Pati, Patni aur Nok-jhok

Posted: 13 years ago

Hi everyoneπŸ˜ƒ

Well aaj jab Datta walked in recalling kala's words Ladayi matt
karna and the way Tasha did nok jhok  i was left all smiles!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Naku accussing Dutta -  Aap mujhe itna hii janey and the way Dutta replied -
maine kab kaha mainey Tere charitra par shak kiya and phir naku ka ruth kar chaley jana...................😳😳😳

Everything was soo adorable....! 😳😳😳

Ab uss din ka intezar hai jab jaayega joru ka gulamDutta apni  patni ji ko mananey what say?πŸ˜›

I wish Sheeba it happens as u said.....................
Today i lyked Nakku's dialogs much.....................
Yaar agar stupid shak nahi karta to kala ka munh to band kar sakta tha na............................
Aww THis will soon gonna happen !
Duttta akal pakr :P

he doesnt suspect her bt sayin tht he doesnt hav anything 2 do with her past was jus plain lying, did u guys notice hw he hesitated in saying tht... dutta being dutta is usually clear n upfront abt wt he feels bt wen he hesitates n speaks its clear he's lyin cos he avoids eye contact...

also in the room wen she mentions abt living in a basti among men tht go lattu ova beauty he looked up at her..seemed he was willing 2 lsn 2 her past n reasons... m glad she sed "izzat lautne wale toh bohat thi, par bachane wali sirf meri aayi" m sure he wil ponder ova this statement later n probs recall hw wen he saved her initially she was running away from inspector mayb he'll realise tht many men wntd 2 tke adv of her so thts y her mum put black make up on her
Originally posted by khushi0318

I wish Sheeba it happens as u said.....................
Today i lyked Nakku's dialogs much.....................
Yaar agar stupid shak nahi karta to kala ka munh to band kar sakta tha na............................
aisaa hii hogaπŸ˜›..............porey PN ke chakkar kategaa shonaa finding naku...........Meri nakusha kahaan hai..........Mujhey meri nakuha chahiye types..................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kiran255

Aww THis will soon gonna happen !
Duttta akal pakr :P
I knowwwwwwwwwww gadha will be back on track..............hai...........kal kab aayegi?...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

he doesnt suspect her bt sayin tht he doesnt hav anything 2 do with her past was jus plain lying, did u guys notice hw he hesitated in saying tht... dutta being dutta is usually clear n upfront abt wt he feels bt wen he hesitates n speaks its clear he's lyin cos he avoids eye contact...

also in the room wen she mentions abt living in a basti among men tht go lattu ova beauty he looked up at her..seemed he was willing 2 lsn 2 her past n reasons... m glad she sed "izzat lautne wale toh bohat thi, par bachane wali sirf meri aayi" m sure he wil ponder ova this statement later n probs recall hw wen he saved her initially she was running away from inspector mayb he'll realise tht many men wntd 2 tke adv of her so thts y her mum put black make up on her
yaa.............lekin naku aaj poora sach keh sakti thi.......glad she didn't.........want to see dutta longing for naku...............abb akal aayegi shonaa ko..............loved nakus dialogues and dutta's apt exppressions............awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
first of all glad to know that he doesnt doubt her character and all this infidelity track is to give mahi time to practice for JDJ ...now poor dutta will miss her and sing jhalakh dikh la ja ...ek baar aaja aaja aaja
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by stranger2rose

first of all glad to know that he doesnt doubt her character and all this infidelity track is to give mahi time to practice for JDJ ...now poor dutta will miss her and sing jhalakh dikh la ja ...ek baar aaja aaja aaja
πŸ˜†wELL SAID....lEKIN ISS BAAR NO JHALAK OF NAKU AT ALL.....................😳phir akal aayegi shonaa ko.................πŸ˜›
wahi to..sheeba..iss gadhe ki ghaanti kab baajegi bhai???