Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet is BAck,,, The Show is Back to TRACK...

shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Geet AAYA Raunak Saath Laaya

Yes friends finally she is back and and that to with a Bang...
the show is back on track......

Finally after some time we are seeing the cat fight between Maan n Geet

Yes we can say that geet was nothing when she was not there,......

It was like  fire with no flame....... Maan was there still he was in-completed,,,,,

As she is back its glowing like anything,,,,, We can say that Actual Maan is also Back.....

So finally ALL is WELL ........

Hopefully we are going to see lots of nok joks from these two super jodi........

The Funniest thing 2day that happened was Maan saying after shaadi He has to make food for Himself.........hahah

Yes Guys   MSK is going to TASTE the After effect of Shaadi ka Ladoo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Pyaar Ka Side Effects........

If u like the post click Like Button 

Comments are always Welcome

Edited by shinus - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣.............shaadi ke side effects.................ab yeh haal hai Maan ka shaadi ke baad na jaaney kya hoga
shinus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DesiGal4TL

🤣.............shaadi ke side effects.................ab yeh haal hai Maan ka shaadi ke baad na jaaney kya hoga

Chakki peesing,,,,peesing,,,,peesing,,,,peesing,,,,peesing,,,,😉
MSK shaadi ka ladoo khaake hi pachtaayega...........😉.........
aur woh bhi GEET  ke haathon se...........

shinus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayadika11

MSK shaadi ka ladoo khaake hi pachtaayega...........😉.........

aur woh bhi GEET  ke haathon se...........

Hahaha very well said
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I laughed so much during this episode...first geet's sarcastic I wasn't flying a kite, then dadi was all like your ideas were boring, and then at the breakfast table....so chweet!! When Maan was like I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to cook for myself..and Geet was like yeah if you're angry at me for no reason then yeah...I kept thinking she might made him sleep on the couch...such a funny episode after a long time!
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
After a long time..i was laughing in every scene of maaneet today....😆....today epi was just tooooooo good..😛.........n Dadi..😲..she was th icing on th cake....🤣
Spring Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes friends finally she is back and and that to with a Bang...
the show is back on track......That's true if one of them is missing either maan or geet...the show just looks like off the track only...but now back on track

Finally after some time we are seeing the cat fight between Maan n Geet....at least 30 mins funda is finished...now i think woh dono jada mil sakte hai...but ya it was nice both fighting that also for small small things...choti si nok jhok makes Geet lively ...

Yes we can say that geet was nothing when she was not there,......dono me se ek bhi na ho to show me maza hi nahi ata...but as she is back...phir bhi BD le rahe hai...i hope they must stop that now...as i just want both of them to be always together...

It was like  fire with no flame....... Maan was there still he was in-completed,,,,,adhura Maan....but no more Maan ko pura karne Geet aa gayi hai...

As she is back its glowing like anything,,,,, We can say that Actual Maan is also Back.....Geet ho to acche acche ke hosh ud jate hai...to Maan kya hai...

So finally ALL is WELL ........wahi to hum chahte hai

Hopefully we are going to see lots of nok joks from these two super jodi........kash aisa ho

The Funniest thing 2day that happened was Maan saying after shaadi He has to make food for Himself.........hahah...sone pe suhaga...thinking about that time when he was making pasta...waise bhi Geet ko firangi khana banana nahi ata...toh lagta hai Maan ko hi banana padega....

Yes Guys   MSK is going to TASTE the After effect of Shaadi ka Ladoo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Shadi ka laddo jo khaye woh pachtaye aur jo na khaye woh bhi....

Pyaar Ka Side Effects........ but in good terms...
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yippi yippi,

am so happy to see her back, yaar really missed her, even when they shoed her last week we knew it wasnt her, now that she is back we will have some wonderful time

yippi
shinus thumbnail
@Spring Baby

Very well Edited