Hitler is definitely Wrong this time! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sunaina02

Right - he is welcomed to North America - the continent of freedom from parental torture .
More importantly. NA where there are actually women to support him instead of crying him a river.  

This crying thing is a generational thing, I think.  My saas only watches shows where the women silently suffer and cry and pray instead of actually DOING something.  I, on the other hand, feel the need to roll my eyes and spontaneously throw up when I see that.  They may be trying to get those type of viewers by portraying Saachi as a spineless imp (sorry all BHPH Saachi fans).  Or the writers are just plain boring and resorting to the easy way out of character development.
The family and the brothers can be a guiding force if they want Shravan to mature up.
Its a gradual process and will not happen overnite.....

IF shravan is immature today, the family is partly responsible!

Ive not seen the episode today........but seeing allt he discussion I dont even have the mind to catch up.......

Exepected more from Pratap and others....
And what kind of motivation is this? When Shravan acttually earned the money?

If the dad could leave a book of kamasutra under his son's pillow, the same dad can also take the son along and help him by taking him as a trainee in their own business
Edited by prejudiced - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sunaina02

^^^

Indians primarily think of women as mother  -  a mother is not a mother unless she sacrifices   -   sacrifice is always accompanied by tear  -  so the serial heroines always have to cry , wail and weep in every form known to mankind .
I really thought the trend is changing........... With Suhana in SGP etc...
But sigh maybe not 😕
I have to agree amy Oh god what's wrong with Him what is he more concerned of? his son? or his Damned Money? first he kept saying he wants him to be responsible and when he takes that step people go and accuse him of stealing etc etc and throw him out poor shravan
hmmm amy did you ever heard the story of...shepherd boy and wolf.....

now shravan's situation is like that shepherd boy and don't blame villagers here pratap for not believing shravan.;...

because so far shravan has always done things in past its very difficult to believe him....

but here hitler has to take this harsh step because CV wants it lol...without doing this they cannot show shravan's groW*H.....

like in movie Waqt big b did......though it was tormenting for him.....but that's the only last way left for him in that movie...because he was dying.......and did not want his son to suffer.....

really i had tears in my eyes when shravan said i left credit cards, byke keys and all but cannot leave sanchi....
Originally posted by Ramy25

True that Sunaina!😆

Leaving  Hitler aside, I don't like the way Saachi's reacting to all this! She is forgetting all those vows and is acting stupid and helpless!
Why only Shravan has obligations to their marriage? She is the wife, doesn't she have any obligations to the relationship as well?
Just sitting and wailing about the situation is not going to do any good! Why does Shravan only have to go through the rough times? She married him, and she claims to love him then she should have given her support to him in every step of the way, shouldn't she?

Or may be I'm just too young to understand this thing called "marriage"?!😳

tru yarr just came back from work and sawshow.

felt like urrr😡.no self respecting father will throw his son out just bcoz he broke some stupid clause.

he dndt commit an heinous crime or kill somebody. whats wrong with cvs.
Actually it would have been much dignifying for him to listen the conversation going on between husband / wify and after that just take a deep breath and a cute smile and leave that place without saying anything to anybody. Dadi noticing from far not seen by Pratap.

I was thinking it will go in that direction as far as Prapats character I understood. But he over reacted to the situation.
Originally posted by arwaria

Actually it would have been much dignifying for him to listen the conversation going on between husband / wify and after that just take a deep breath and a cute smile and leave that place without saying anything to anybody. Dadi noticing from far not seen by Pratap.

I was thinking it will go in that direction as far as Prapats character I understood. But he over reacted to the situation.

Yes...Pratap Needs to Listen the conversation..and Saanchi also requested him to talk to that guy who has given Shravan The money....and Tried to explain the thing but Pratap Not at all intrested to listen...That is Disgusting.
Originally posted by ZZkumarZZ

Yes...Pratap Needs to Listen the conversation..and Saanchi also requested him to talk to that guy who has given Shravan The money....and Tried to explain the thing but Pratap Not at all intrested to listen...That is Disgusting.

Yes I agree ... He should have listened the conversation by eavesdropping, and after understanding everything just leave place by smiling.