Hitler is definitely Wrong this time! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I am happy that Sanchi believes Shravan though in the beginning she was little hesistate to believeit.I am sad with Hilter he could have verifiy from the card which was given by Shravan.That where parents make mistake ???what the viewers say in this regard??
Sachi is a complete cry baby , as stupid and helpless as any other Indian TV serial heroines . how I hate these slimy creatures.

(Desi and other male members - I am really sorry )
Originally posted by Ramy25

tell me about it! Saachi is just being boring stereotypical female lead..meh!

Accommodation for Shravan 😆 but for that he'll have to board the flight to US!😉 then we won't let him go back.......🤣
Right - he is welcomed to North America - the continent of freedom from parental torture .
Originally posted by sunaina02

Sachi is a complete cry baby , as stupid and helpless as any other Indian TV serial heroines . how I hate these slimy creatures.

(Desi and other male members - I am really sorry )

i don't get that sunaina! why do they always portray desi female leads as big cry babies?! WHY?! even the female leads of those so called youth shows are always wailing and whining!

this doesn't evoke any sympathy or feelings any longer! I cringe whenever Saachi starts crying and wailing🤢..and just forward the part.

lol amy... i hav to shut my ears tight, to avoid her wails... saachi is a real crybaby
🤣 Sangeeta🤣🤣 that's why i like my youtube!i can forward it!🤣

btw are you in india?! if yeah then tell me if indian women are really like the way they portray the female characters in the shows? crying and wailing all the time for their so called "puuuuuuuuuuuuuuure" lowe! sob sob....ughhh what the freak!

^^^

Indians primarily think of women as mother  -  a mother is not a mother unless she sacrifices   -   sacrifice is always accompanied by tear  -  so the serial heroines always have to cry , wail and weep in every form known to mankind .
Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
Hitler definately went too far, but what i don't understand is why Saachi can't leave the house with Shravan?  Yes Shravan did break the no speaking to each other clause, but he got kicked out, so now can't Saachi leave too?  I've been saying this from the beginning Saachi stand up for yourself, she is always being told what to do from Mama, mami, Shravan, Pratab, everyone.  What does Saachi want in life?  Go get it.  Pratab can't control you only the Cvs can😆.  Cvs please make Saachi a strong women now. Enough of her crying.
Hitler is doing all the nonsence with SaaVan...Whats wrong with him...I dont know why he behaving like this..He is utterly nonsense...
As sunaina said he needs to be sued for this...this is the way to behave with the children ...No not at all...

I find funny If couple signed the divorce papers means they should not to talk to each other..How come it is? Its totally funny ....Hitler was Always wrong I feel...He dont know exactly what his son wants..and dont know how to make his son a responsible guy..always scolding him for everything...Thats toooo bad and worst...

@amy: yep i am from india... south india, to be precise... i am not such type definetely... there do exist some people, who wil sacrifice everything for elders or husband... i feel like shouting at such people... it is a notion like, if you are a woman, then you should give up your njoyment, fun n everything, cuz you are a woman... thankfully such practices dont exist in the place i live( neither hyderabad or tirupati) or else, i wud hav ended up as a hypertensive...