Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Hitler is definitely Wrong this time!

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Every time....every freaking time Shravan takes the initiative and does something "responsible"..instead of encouraging him to step further, Hiler insults his efforts and trashes him such that Shravan bounces back to his old careless self!

It's not Shravan's fault and it is 100 % clear now! Hitler is the one who is to blame here!

He wants Shravan to become "responsible" and realize the significance of hard work in life, then why the hell is he taking away all the support from him?!

Shravan can't step up alone by himself! A man like Shravan definitely needs all the support from his loved ones to become confident about doing something! You can't just leave him out in the open and expect him to "learn" the life's ways on his own! DARN not even the most genius of the geniuses can do everything by his own!

Hitler is wrong and that is a fact! There is absolutely NO justification to his cruel  act at all! He's murdering his son's self esteem and his aspirations by spewing such insults on his very first step!
No one's asking Hitler to hold Shravan's hand or sing his praises at this moment.....all Shravan needed now was just a bit of head nod and a word that encourages him to move forward with confidence!

Shravan's going to win now...he's definitely going to become everything that is to be to become "responsible"!

You show him Shravan! Go throw those 1 lac whatever on his face!😉

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hitler!😈
Edited by Ramy25 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yehh i agre with ya i think prataps gon a bit tooooooooooo far but 2days epi also reminds me of a book i red as a kid its called the boy "who cried wolf " lol😉
spicy_tikka thumbnail
hvnt wtched the episode yet..bt im already hating pratap lol 😡
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

totally agree wit ya amy... i hav already mentioned in my post, i hate pratap to d core... his behaviour was hyper moronic... his anger does nt even make sense to me... mama and pratap look same rite now.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yup...this time it was Hitler who was wrong....gosh!!!he's taken the place of saachi's mama acting all hyper...but shravan was so right this time...he didnt speak a word to Hitler...didnt cover up for his fault nor did he answer back to him...coz he's gonna show it to him on the last day of the ultimatum...as the saying goes "Actions speak louder than words"....you go shravan!!! earn the one lakh or maybe even a lakh more...come back and throw it on Hitler's face....this has to be ur goal now!!!!
sunaina02 thumbnail

We all are so worked up that now we think we dont need a cameo fiance of Sachi to make Shravan responsible .

Good ! Good!
Hitler was enough !

I
sunaina02 thumbnail
Ramy - I fully support you.

If it was in NA , A father like Hitler could have been sued for a million dollar  and Lol shravan would have got his money . 😆
Nymeria thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

Ramy - I fully support you.

If it was in NA , A father like Hitler could have been sued for a million dollar  and Lol shravan would have got his money . 😆

True that Sunaina!😆

Leaving  Hitler aside, I don't like the way Saachi's reacting to all this! She is forgetting all those vows and is acting stupid and helpless!
Why only Shravan has obligations to their marriage? She is the wife, doesn't she have any obligations to the relationship as well?
Just sitting and wailing about the situation is not going to do any good! Why does Shravan only have to go through the rough times? She married him, and she claims to love him then she should have given her support to him in every step of the way, shouldn't she?

Or may be I'm just too young to understand this thing called "marriage"?!😳

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pratap's tough love has become cruel and unusual punishment.  How does Saachi stay behind!!!  What is wrong with her???  Shravan, I have an available guest bed at my house - poor thing. ðŸ˜ƒ
Nymeria thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: momma1128

Pratap's tough love has become cruel and unusual punishment.  How does Saachi stay behind!!!  What is wrong with her???  Shravan, I have an available guest bed at my house - poor thing. ðŸ˜ƒ

tell me about it! Saachi is just being boring stereotypical female lead..meh!

Accommodation for Shravan 😆 but for that he'll have to board the flight to US!😉 then we won't let him go back.......🤣