Precap~14-12- Madhu- Dutta - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shonapinky

awww no worriez marie...jaanu and me missing ur glucoz ...rem๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†btw hwz ur new heart throb bhaiyaji...๐Ÿ˜†...and hope ur twiney iz doing good...missing her loadz !!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†aww tasha hug๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†i cant get rid of tat hug still marie๐Ÿ˜†u cd make out frm my sig box too...๐Ÿ˜†aww soon ull get used to diz juz like me yr๐Ÿ˜†
aww u n jaanu missing my glucose๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..but now a days seeing so much of ET i am consumig my glucose...but dont worry i have a secret stash of it just for ull๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..my twiny has gone missing๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..no tasha interaction and she is gone..poof..m sure she must be busy inside bhaiyaji's kurta๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..u got used to it..but i dont wanna..*whinning muh*๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by mariescott14

aww u n jaanu missing my glucose๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..but now a days seeing so much of ET i am consumig my glucose...but dont worry i have a secret stash of it just for ull๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..my twiny has gone missing๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..no tasha interaction and she is gone..poof..m sure she must be busy inside bhaiyaji's kurta๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..u got used to it..but i dont wanna..*whinning muh*๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

yeah marie๐Ÿ˜ณ omg...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i guess u need it moe diiz dayz coz of ET issuez๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†aww goota secret stash ...mwaah....!!aww tu roh math....๐Ÿ˜ญ..i know d reason y she went missing ...itz coz jaanu edited her most famoz siggy on her sig box na...๐Ÿ˜†aww itz coz of tasha...๐Ÿ˜ญ now shez  busy drooling over bhaiyaji..๐Ÿ˜†gotto leave now dear...!! feelz great to see u bak on d forum...!! lotzof luv and hugz...!! tc ...!! see u soon...!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shonapinky

yeah marie๐Ÿ˜ณ omg...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i guess u need it moe diiz dayz coz of ET issuez๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†aww goota secret stash ...mwaah....!!aww tu roh math....๐Ÿ˜ญ..i know d reason y she went missing ...itz coz jaanu edited her most famoz siggy on her sig box na...๐Ÿ˜†aww itz coz of tasha...๐Ÿ˜ญ now shez  busy drooling over bhaiyaji..๐Ÿ˜†gotto leave now dear...!! feelz great to see u bak on d forum...!! lotzof luv and hugz...!! tc ...!! see u soon...!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hey shonu u can bet twiny is busy with bhayaji..u got to leave..ok hun..bye n m glad could catch u๐Ÿ˜†
lots of hugs n love...mwah
๐Ÿ˜ญ{hey shonu..how r u hun
thanks for the precap
i am happy that finally they are going to show some dialogue btw dutta and madhu..more than her bhaiya bhaiya...always liked her and glad she is is getting more part..i feel like poking my eyes out whenever i see those ET grinning..and believe me i will scream if once more i see roops so called evil smirk
cant believe i went in such a tangent lol

Hi marie... biggg hugggz....!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒam doing good dear...!! hw abt u....!! ur moz welcum sweety....!!aww even me...btw feelz great to know tat u like madhu...!!๐Ÿ˜›aww v gotto bear dem yr๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Zuby ..I m ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ OMG ...... I can't believe my eyes..........omg awesome description for Roops........u must be feeling sad for dutta haina zuby.........but see today he did not let u down....isn't  it........... }

Yaah i see that many people start linking Madhu now, there is no choice left u have to like Madhu's character since they are showing roops has negative. To MAKE MADHU +VE turn roops -ve. Initially Roops role was introduced to pair her with bajji. From the beigning not more role to play except cutena etc, She was shown as stupid, not as evil in the beigining. Rakshabandhan flashback seens, few scenes with Bajji was shown to fool us. We started liking her character, later Story line is changed, they wanted to show a New character Madhu as +ve, most of us didnot like her acting started commenting.. so cvs started showing roops more and more negative.. If madhu shares scenes with bajji and dutta we need like her since we love duji. We started linking roops since she was turning +ve and she was talking in favour of duji. I seriously donot know why still neetu(roops) is still doing this show. I donot know what is stored for her in future. Poor girl.. no dialougues only EVIL grin she as to give everytime๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.  But  all of us need to admit roops was really good in the previous scenes. Her acting was really good and made us to fall for her (donot forget tht bajji-roops eyelock). I am not finding that chemistry between Madhu-bajji. out of five scenes we like Madhu in one or two, since they are with Bajji or Dutta or Nakku. No comments about Soni singh. Not sure will be able to like bajji-madhu pair.. I think ROOPS role is taken over Better Neetu should quit the show now. It is war between TASHA and kala. Roops please please quit the show,,, i cannot see u giving evil grin everytime...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญm your role is taken Over by some one else now. Cannot see you as a EVIL..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ