Precap~14-12- Madhu- Dutta - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by swati2008

thanks Shona........atlast Madhu spoke.........lokking forward the bro-sis convo......i dnt know why......but after the convo between Naku n Madhu.......i feel Madhu is the voice of the forum.......she can ask Dutta questions........which we all here want to ask...........lets see whats happen.......
hi swati... 😊feelz good to see u o d forum...!! agre ewith u swati...i like madhu....😳u said it all...!! yeah she iz only PN member who got sum gutz to question dutta...!!😳😊

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Thanks shona😃sweety for this precap...........

Don't throw chappels at me guys.........I have started liking Madhu.......she is not that bad guys.....she finally spoke with dutta.......and I m happy she will be playing a big role in DN's life......I m so happy that she has her eyes open n trust Nakusha......I am so happy with tonight's episode.....great work by CVs......MV/MR on the top......

I don't want roops to turn positive now..........I can't forgive her what she did with sethji n its too late for her
ur moz welcum mussy dear 😃

wow mussy...!! glad to know sum 1 likz madhu juz like me😛fr sum reason i like diz girl...!! looking frwd to baji-madhu scenz...😳now let me receive my share of chappalz😆 i hate d evil trio yr...!!

Originally posted by bfunofbb123

tanx alot shona 4 the precap yes sad but good atleast we get 2 c tasha it is even sadder if there is no tasha i loved it & this phase is necessary so that they become closer when the truth is out! tanx dear😊

ur moz welcum dear...!!😃so true yr...itz a sad epiz but waz juz awesum coz of  d fab perf  by MR and MV....!!ur moz welcum sweety...!!😊
Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago
@Mussy dear no chappals from me i liked madhu from day one & was hope full she will play a big role in DN life but sadly we haven't seen much but lately she is getting there & i nevel left my hope so i agree with e/thing u said i loved 2day epi &happy the way it is going big applause 2 MV &MR hats off to them.
@Yuvi & Zubydutta wow u 2 dil kush kerdya  i love what u said me too love baji & i love 4 him to b with madhu no 2 faced roops!
hey shonu..how r u hun
thanks for the precap
i am happy that finally they are going to show some dialogue btw dutta and madhu..more than her bhaiya bhaiya...always liked her and glad she is is getting more part..i feel like poking my eyes out whenever i see those ET grinning..and believe me i will scream if once more i see roops so called evil smirk
cant believe i went in such a tangent lol
Originally posted by mariescott14

hey shonu..how r u hun
thanks for the precap
i am happy that finally they are going to show some dialogue btw dutta and madhu..more than her bhaiya bhaiya...always liked her and glad she is is getting more part..i feel like poking my eyes out whenever i see those ET grinning..and believe me i will scream if once more i see roops so called evil smirk
cant believe i went in such a tangent lol

Hi marie... biggg hugggz....!!!😃am doing good dear...!! hw abt u....!! ur moz welcum sweety....!!aww even me...btw feelz great to know tat u like madhu...!!😛aww v gotto bear dem yr😡😆
Originally posted by shonapinky

Hi marie... biggg hugggz....!!!😃am doing good dear...!! hw abt u....!! ur moz welcum sweety....!!aww even me...btw feelz great to know tat u like madhu...!!😛aww v gotto bear dem yr😡😆
hey shonu...m fine exams got over n finally am free
i had liked madhu from day one...am glad that u too like her
still wish we dont have to bear ET...they give me  a headache n that loud lipstick of kala i thought i will be blind😆😆

hey shonu...m fine exams got over n finally am free
i had liked madhu from day one...am glad that u too like her
still wish we dont have to bear ET...they give me  a headache n that loud lipstick of kala i thought i will be blind😆😆

WOW  dear...😛..🥳am sure u did great...😃...dijak dijakbaji style😆aww evn me yr..!! tatz awesum..u know marie...!! v r so alike....kayamath, HP, LTL..., tasha, and now baji-madhu😛😆omg...i waz like😲wen i gotto watch tat loud lipstick..!! 😆aww try   keep away frm ET marie dear...!!😳

WOW  dear...😛..🥳am sure u did great...😃...dijak dijakbaji style😆aww evn me yr..!! tatz awesum..u know marie...!! v r so alike....kayamath, HP, LTL..., tasha, and now baji-madhu😛😆omg...i waz like😲wen i gotto watch tat loud lipstick..!! 😆aww try   keep away frm ET marie dear...!!😳
even i hope i did great😆..and my dijak dijak will not become dishum dihum by my mom😛😆😆..u bet we are so alike..u forgot we even liked subu n jaggu dada..😳..so tell me r u waiting for anna 2 entry then we will be creepily alike😆😆...how can i keep away from ET they come in evry scene..with that evil grin..koi upai shonu

even i hope i did great😆..and my dijak dijak will not become dishum dihum by my mom😛😆😆..u bet we are so alike..u forgot we even liked subu n jaggu dada..😳..so tell me r u waiting for anna 2 entry then we will be creepily alike😆😆...how can i keep away from ET they come in evry scene..with that evil grin..koi upai shonu

aww marie😆😆 dijak dijak  wodnt turn dishum dishum😆aww hw cum i missed our jaggu dada.😲.. silly me😡aww so true marie...yeah v liked subu too...😃aww evn i lookfrwd to anna 2 z entry...!! cant wait fr next tasha hug😳😆aww ittz hard yr...so v gotto cloz our eyez and earz wen derz ET on screen dear..!!😆
Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago

aww marie😆😆 dijak dijak  wodnt turn dishum dishum😆aww hw cum i missed our jaggu dada.😲.. silly me😡aww so true marie...yeah v liked subu too...😃aww evn i lookfrwd to anna 2 z entry...!! cant wait fr next tasha hug😳😆aww ittz hard yr...so v gotto cloz our eyez and earz wen derz ET on screen dear..!!😆
i really hope what you say come tru n will be dijaking away...naughty girl how can u miss ur dada😆...i hope he comes soon..n really hope we get to see another long tasha hug..u wont believe i have already started closing my eyes when ET comes..but then i end up closing my eyes for 3/4th of the epi😆...

i really hope what you say come tru n will be dijaking away...naughty girl how can u miss ur dada😆...i hope he comes soon..n really hope we get to see another long tasha hug..u wont believe i have already started closing my eyes when ET comes..but then i end up closing my eyes for 3/4th of the epi😆...

awww no worriez marie...jaanu and me missing ur glucoz ...rem😳😆btw hwz ur new heart throb bhaiyaji...😆...and hope ur twiney iz doing good...missing her loadz !!😳😆aww tasha hug😍😆i cant get rid of tat hug still marie😆u cd make out frm my sig box too...😆aww soon ull get used to diz juz like me yr😆