Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing gosh poor madhu..Dutta who else is left for u to shout at....come on yell at kala Leela roop n stupid sudharshan!🤣

innit tho he neva yells at the ppl he is meant 2 yell at😡
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sia79

Thanks for the update shona !!!
nice episode today atleast nakku told him why she hide her face 😊

yh jus briefly tho...m waiting for her 2 say abt morey n anna incidents... bt it seems he wil onli understand wen a repeat performance of one of those incidents tkes place...mayb anna 2 can do the honours😆
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Didn't reply to me today? 😭 dont want to share my happiness? 😭
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks shona😃sweety for this precap...........

Don't throw chappels at me guys.........I have started liking Madhu.......she is not that bad guys.....she finally spoke with dutta.......and I m happy she will be playing a big role in DN's life......I m so happy that she has her eyes open n trust Nakusha......I am so happy with tonight's episode.....great work by CVs......MV/MR on the top......

I don't want roops to turn positive now..........I can't forgive her what she did with sethji n its too late for her
Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Don't throw chappels at me guys.........I have started liking Madhu.......she is not that bad guys.....she finally spoke with dutta.......and I m happy she will be playing a big role in DN's life......I m so happy that she has her eyes open n trust Nakusha......I am so happy with tonight's episode.....great work by CVs......MV/MR on the top......

I don't want roops to turn positive now..........I can't forgive her what she did with sethji n its too late for her

haha dnt wori no1 wil throw chappals... main hoon na, i always gt my collection of chappals by my side, any1 throw it at u, i'll catch it n throw it back to them with a dozen mre going their way...😆
m glad one madhu hater has started liking madhu...i've always liked her😃

as regards 2 roops..i dnt think she wil turn +ve... n m happy she wnt... she deserves 2 rot in hell after all she has dne with duo evil... hw i wish dutta knew wt they did 2 sethji
i stil remember tht epi n felt so bad for him😭
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

haha dnt wori no1 wil throw chappals... main hoon na, i always gt my collection of chappals by my side, any1 throw it at u, i'll catch it n throw it back to them with a dozen mre going their way...😆
m glad one madhu hater has started liking madhu...i've always liked her😃

as regards 2 roops..i dnt think she wil turn +ve... n m happy she wnt... she deserves 2 rot in hell after all she has dne with duo evil... hw i wish dutta knew wt they did 2 sethji
i stil remember tht epi n felt so bad for him😭

awe😉😛😛😃😃 yuvi ...loved yr reply...thanks for being with me.....

yeah after what she did till date. I don't wana see roops redemption at all.....she should burn in hell with her 2evil sisters n jeej
Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

<strong></strong>

Why chappels Mussy? Me too like Madhu for Baaji. Members claim to love baaji and want that scatter brained overgrown kid to be his love?        🤢
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx alot shona 4 the precap yes sad but good atleast we get 2 c tasha it is even sadder if there is no tasha i loved it & this phase is necessary so that they become closer when the truth is out! tanx dear😊
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Didn't reply to me today? 😭 dont want to share my happiness? 😭

zuby😲 wat ur saying  dearCryomg hw cum u missed reading my reply on Pg 2....! 😭  🤗🤗lotz of luv and hugz...!!
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Why chappels Mussy? Me too like Madhu for Baaji. Members claim to love baaji and want that scatter brained overgrown kid to be his love?        🤢

Zuby ..I m 🤣🤣 OMG ...... I can't believe my eyes..........omg awesome description for Roops........u must be feeling sad for dutta haina zuby.........but see today he did not let u down....isn't  it...........