Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Precap~14-12- Madhu- Dutta

shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

In todayz precap, Madhu stopz Dutta...Dutta in angry mode...🀒 Madhu sayz..."Bhaiya ...u / wahini need not explain thingz to me...i knew very well u love each other... u hide ur love fr vahini...lonelinez iz not d solution fr all d worriez... juz accept u luv wahini..." and Dutta yellz at madhu.." i dont hav time to hear ur crap..." and he leavez..Madhu iz seen crying..!!

Btw sad epiz..!! gadha gonna miss naku fr sure..!!😳

Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thanks

hw mean dutta...she;s ur sis... listen 2 her for once cos she is telling the truth
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks shona. wht did he do. Brief update of wht happened today
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing gosh poor madhu..Dutta who else is left for u to shout at....come on yell at kala Leela roop n stupid sudharshan!🀣
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the precap sona Absence makes the heart grow fonder I hope from tomorrow episode will be rock datta is going to miss nakku
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

thanks for the precap.....

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey shona thanx for the amazing precap πŸ€— it's really heeartwrenching to see our Tasha like that ...I hope Cvs Dont drag this track for long ...Iam sure gadha will miss naku and will keep looking for her ...btw if Cvs plan to drag Iam going to take break from LTL ...let's see what tomorrow holds for us ..u take care and sEe ya around ..Love and Hugs suhana πŸ€—Edited by suhana19 - 13 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Shona thanx for the update...πŸ€—
I loved the episode....The lats part was fabulous....
Dutta was so hurt when he heard that someone came for Nakku....
ANd the scene in the room was also very superb..loved MR and MV..and loved the dialog.."Maine Kab Kaha ki main tere charitra par shak karta hoon"...Haaye..made my week....😍
And when she was going away..aww he wanted to stop her but ego u see ego...πŸ˜†
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi shona, thanks 4 precap. mai ghadah hu mai ghadha mia gadha hu mai kiya karu, πŸ˜†,,, i think nakku should shift her self back to the out house to ,, phir aayega mazaa,,
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Shonu Monu!

Sad Episode? What are u saying,Shonu?😲 Didn't u hear him? Patil saab said "maine kab kaha ki mujhe tujhpe shak hai???" He does not suspect her fidelity.

I love u sweetheart, You always make me proud 😍😍😍😍😍😍
All those who were giving gaalis to my Saab should say sorry to him.I knew it.I knew it.He''ll never ever question Nakku's charitra.What an awesome episode!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
As for convo with Madhu his lips said something & his eyes completely different😳😳😳 He is sulking like an Amul babyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ooops forgot to thank u,Shonu Monu. THANK U FOR THE UPDATE.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

"HUMEIN TO NAAZ HAI TUMPAR HUMAARA HO TO AISA HO.....
JIDHAR DEKHOON UDHAR TUM HO NAZAARA HO TO AISA HO.....:"😳😳