Gili GilI Gappa

G3|Introductions :D

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hellofriends.

In light of Gili Gili Gappa starting on Thursday; let's all get to know each other..
We'll use this simple format.

- - -
Name:
Anything else you'd like to add:

- - -
I shall start. LOL.
- - -
Name: Sabiha (but feel free to call me sabs/sabziee/sabi)
Reason for watching G3: Shweta Gulati!! Without a doubt.. tehe.
Anything else? Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I hope a lot people tune into the show.. looks like it's gonna be a really good one... very family oriented, I can't wait for Thursday now. :D

- - -
Well there you are doston..
My introduction's been made..
Where's yours?

Regards,
G3 Dev. Team.

<3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello from me too 😳😳

Name:Annu
Age: Its a secret πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But definately not so young not so old πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Reason for watching Gili Gili Gappa:Shweta Gulati offcourse 😳😳😳 Jahan Jahan

shweta waha waha mein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anything else you'd like to add: I hope this show does well and get to watch shweta doing all the naughty stuff and ulta pulta jadoo in show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me too waiting for Thursday  πŸ˜ƒ

Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sabs and Annu

Name: Keva (Not my real name but I really like this name so would prefer being called Keva)
Reason for watching Gilli Gilli Gappa: It is a Sab TV show and I watch almost all Sab TV shows and then Shweta is in this show so I have to watch it.
Anything else: I really like the concept of this show. Shweta will be fantastic in this show. πŸ‘πŸΌ I cannot wait for the first episode.

Minionite thumbnail
Hey,

My name is Shreya. I'm 20. I feel old, but I'm really young. I like comedies, especially Sab TV, and that's why I watch a lot of comedy shows. That's my reason for watching Gilli Gilli Gapa. And, because Shweta Gulati is in it.

Thanks,

Shreya πŸ˜Š
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
Hey guys😳

Name: Rachel 

Reason for watching Gilli Gilli Gappa: i am watchin it cos shweta;s in it...ever since Remix...i follow shweta wherever she goesπŸ˜†..not literally ofcourse but i watch all of her shows...she hasn;t disappointed me yet and i am sure she won't with this either

Anything else: though i was surprised that shweta took up a mother;s role that too of three kids no less but after knowing abt the concept and seeing the promos i am getting a good vibe from this show..lets see how it goes:)
empty1990 thumbnail
Name: Rinku
Reason for watching Gili Gili Gappa: Only and only for Shweta
Anything else you'd like to add: i wish Amit Tandon would have performed Warun's role because they both rock the screen and instead of three kids she should have one or two kids because i still cannot believe she is playing mother of three kids but that's my wish anyway i still love her in any role she is simply just gorgeous.
Soniya..Shapath thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi...
Name Sanya
Age 15
reason for watching luv all comedy shows