Posted: 13 years ago
Abhay to rescue Misha

The upcoming episodes of Pyar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani on STAR One will be rocking, literally. Sources reveal "An earthquake will occur in Mount College and adjoining areas, in the upcoming episodes.

Abhay, with his supernatural powers will sense that Misha is in danger. He will later find out that she is trapped in the locker room and will try to rescue her. The other students too will help in the rescue mission".

Abhay aka Vivian D'sena says " I get to know that the earthquake is coming with my supernatural powers. Everybody rushes to the locker room after finding out that Misha is stuck there. It was a very interesting sequence to shoot especially the rescue scene".

Speaking about the sequence, Piya aka Sukirti Kandpal reveals "Misha goes to get her bag from the locker room and gets stuck as the earthquake takes place. Abhay tries to rescue her while I inform everyone else about the emergency. Misha gets rescued but is badly injured and all of us later visit her at her house".

Kabir aka Vishal Gandhi adds, "We are sitting in the classroom and Abhay gets a pre notion about the earthquake and that Misha is in danger. We are left wondering about how he knew about Misha's situation".

Tanu aka Madhura Naik says, "Abhay senses that there is going to be trouble and asks us to hide under the benches and brace ourselves. Misha gets trapped and everyone believes that it was Abhay who rescued her but I refuse to believe this".

Vishal is very happy with the current track, as he enjoys shooting the college scenes, and he also loves the way the entire sequence has been shot. "I am glad that the story has shifted back to our college life. The earthquake sequence has drama as well as some fun. These scenes have been handled very creatively and in a different way. Besides the earthquake track, this week, you will also get to see Abhay and Piya coming closer and also how Kabir reacts to it" quips the actor.

Currently the latest in Pyar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani is that Piya has found out that Maya is not revealing the truth about Danish because he is providing her financial aid.

Keep watching Pyar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani to catch all the excitement every Monday-Saturday 8.30 pm on STAR One.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
http://starone.in/news/1078/abhay-to-rescue-misha.aspx
Hmmm... Abhay-Misha are on their way i think. This one might turn out to be one of the most important equations of the show in future without getting a romantic angle. 

Thanks for posting it here , sweetie!🤗
hmm thx for posting dear😊

wow intresting......hope they will show more super natural thing with Abhay Piya love story nd Abhay Mishooo frndship...............

oh wow....means abhay and mishkoo frndship is on their way...good going CVs ....keep it up
yoooooooooooo our hero will be in action
thanks for sharing.....i love the way the abhay misha track in developing....i have this feeling that htey r gonna share a very strong bond in the future....keep it up CV's

n like kabir said..am glad they shifted back to the college drama...this maya thing is damn boring...its abt time the truth is revealed n the track ends
Thanks for sharing.

I wash hoping this article was on Maya crap ending with the truth about Danish coming out.
Thanks for sharing😊
Abhay-Misho's relationship will be like that of a bro-sis and i guess Misha will understand AbhiYa more than anyone else in the world
thank u 4 sharing this with us. just waiting for the end of the maya episode and starting of abhay-pia relation and also kabir's reaction.