Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Janu : im in India yaar ... i'll try to find somewhere else
and also try to watch it online 😊
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lali Dear

(Dec 17 Entry:-) - Now you are truly in the midst of Lord's Leelas!! ⭐️ We can carry on disccussing on all these events for Eternity πŸ˜!! These episodes are just Pure Bliss πŸ˜!! They make SK sooooo Special β­οΈl!! We really can't explain or analyse it from Intellect but FEEL Exalted from the core of our heart!! I am Tooo... Much attached to all these episodes, can't say that I Love to watch them but can term it as I LIVE in them!! They are indeed the Gems of Tele- World⭐️

Now, the reason why Shri Krishna shows the Universe and talks about all these Knowledge to Yashoda and then tells Yogmaya to erase out the whole incident from Yashoda's memory is because he wanted Yashoda to behave like a simple/normal Mother (acc to her own wish 😊). The Knowledge which the Lord gives to her will be with her always in a dormant state, (i e. - it was the Knowledge for her Aatma, which will become active only when the right time will come). So the earthly being named Yashoda 😊 can forget about the whole incident because of Yogmaya and carry on interacting with Krishna as a simple baby, but she will come to remember all those Knowledge in appropriate time. Guess I've written the same thing twice !! πŸ˜³  This is how I like to see it...  Lola will be able to explain it in a better way πŸ˜Š.

(Edited: - Now Janu, all these have been shown in the SK itself!! I was unable to remember all the details and explained the whole incident again 😳 πŸ˜³...So, the paragraph above is not my explanation πŸ˜³, but as shown by RSji... Discussed about it with Lola and found out that I actually forgot the details of these sc.s πŸ˜” πŸ˜”... )

Love the scene when Dharti Mata apprears, that's what makes SK Soooo Special!!! πŸ˜

After that,  the 4-5 yr old Krishna who enters with the song 'Dau ke sang dauran lage...', that is also another memorable sc., how all the people of Gokul look at them!😍 He is the Purnavataar! Everything is in Him! So He gives Complete Satisfactioon to all the onlookers! This message is conveyed many many times in the next episodes also, as well as in the prev episodes, but this song beautifully stresses the effect!!⭐️  I remember the sc when Shri Ram and Laksman went to visit Mithila, that sc. also have the same essence that the people get moved by simply looking at them!!😍 πŸ˜

The 'Matki Phoru' πŸ˜ƒ  (breaking of the butter pot) incident - the song,  Yashoda-Kanha Sweet interactions, her anger, His Fear/Playfulness πŸ˜ƒ.... just Awesome along with its message of 'Surrendering the Ego' explained by Naaradji!! β­οΈ

(Edited- Once I listened to a Bengali song on Shri Krishna Leela, which explained this incident as the Akaansha (Longing) felt by the Devotee for the Lord  and the Kripa (Kindness) of the Lord. And it goes so nicely with the way it is shown by RSji; i.e,.- if there is enough Longing in the heart, then  the Devotee will Completely Surrender his Ego to the lotus feet of the Lord and only then He will Bless us according to our wish. Was really confused πŸ˜• regarding this part and discussed a lot with Shivang for editing this post.)

The next incident is about the two trees- Yamalarjun (Gandharvas)...How the Lord bestows Liberation to the Souls!! He is Soooo Noble... Deendayal !!⭐️

Oh, now is the time for my Favourite song- 'Yeh Kiska abhinandan...' with which the 7-8 yr old chlid is shown for the first time....That child is Bliss Personified...(Our Dear Shivang's Profile picπŸ˜ƒ).... Love him Sooo Much... He is the child Shri Krishna to me... Love ALL the scenes 😍 πŸ˜...ALL His Leelas... Those are the episodes which made me watch SK again and again and just get immersed in Divine Love! ! Really, I can't analyse my feelings but only can say that if anyone watches it with Sincerity, he/she will Definitely Experience Devotion! They are Sooo Powerful!! Even if you havn't read Shrimad Bhagwat, still you can get a taste of that Love/ Devotion/Bliss by watching these episodes repeatedly... Such Great is the Creation by RSji! β­οΈ As I have already said- I am always Overwhelmed about these episodes! They contain the True Spirit of Shrimad Bhagwat!

Everything about SK (specially these episodes) is Divine πŸ˜ And for me,SDB is Shri Krishna!! No words are enough to describe his performance  throughout  the whole series!!😍 Soooo Happy for you that you are Enjoying SK,  Experiencing all these Emotions 😍...
Edited by Debipriya - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee, thanks a lot for reading already Debi, but I didn't finish editing yet.πŸ˜† Plzzz wait for me to finish!!!πŸ˜‰
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

^ Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee, thanks a lot for reading already Debi, but I didn't finish editing yet.πŸ˜† Plzzz wait for me to finish!!!πŸ˜‰

Oh yeah, I know that Dear πŸ˜‰, have also discussed with Lola today only that 'We are in no hurry to post here since Lali is still editing' πŸ˜†, but as you already know, I am Over-Excited about SK, and these are my fav episodes, so could not resist myself from writing πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³.  Hope you won't mind 😊.

BTW-  I am thinking of editing my last post in next 2-3 days, as there are some mistake/confusion in it πŸ˜³, will go thr' the episodes from my DVD whenever I get time tomorrow and try to correct my post.  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
.anishaa. thumbnail
Yay! You updated! *reserved for comment*
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Guys, we saw up to Aghasur's Vadh today....will write my entry soon.πŸ˜ƒ
muffins2waffles thumbnail
LOL OMG is this why you're jotting down notes everytime we watch the serial? Cute idea. Keep going πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

LOL OMG is this why you're jotting down notes everytime we watch the serial? Cute idea. Keep going πŸ˜†

Yeah, or else Lola badgers me about songs or tiny 5 sec scenes I forget to mention, and then I have to go back and edit my entry so it's better this way.🀣 Heard that, Loli? You're making my SK experience turn into some kind of educational school time show. Hope you're happy.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Talk to the hand... err... Ph.D. 😈🀣
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Guys,

We watched a CHUNK of SK yesterday, and finished all of Ashok's epis. We watched all the way up to Swapnil's entrance into SK, Gokul vs Barsana Holi, Kampit Charan, and Aaja Re Kanhaiyya. Hoping I will be able to write my entries before watching more.πŸ˜†