Elimination Spoiler-Top 3 Finalists. - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
After Sugandha Elimination...We have stopped to watch Zee TV.....
Wow...I am so impresses with all the post...everyone is voting for their favorite and could eliminate Bikash so easily...I wonder if its the looks (but oh! I saw that looks doesn't matter in one of the post...and I was impressed for once..thinking maybe statistics have finally own the round). The problem is with all the contestants )my POV of course) is that none are a performer except Bikash (I have to say I enjoyed all his performances even if his Sur was a bit off, but I remember that for all contestants). In fact, I felt Abilasha felt very short singing with Dalerji and Richa...but of course this POV is unpopular and everyone will ignore,,,,I for one is glad that Bikash is there as a singer, performance matters too! Congrats...and May the best one WIN!😃
I personally believe it was a fair elimination .. she still has so much to work on, vocally. YAYYY go Bishakh! Top 3 positions well deserved
All four are amazing but yes Sugandha was one of the weaker ones from the four...but reaching top 4 is not a small thing for a Laughter Challenge participant 👍🏼 Edited by DharmeshSir - 13 years ago
After seeing today's(Friday) episode, I wished Sugandha stayed instead of Kamal. 
after seeing friday and saturday episode i wished sugandhha stayed in top three in place of abhilasha!!!!!!!!!!!! wish is something and channel choice is something.  kamal is steady singer and performer as well bishak.  abhilasha is the weakest but winner of the show it seems, zee ki maya
Although I don't watch, but i want either Kamal or Abhilasha to win.