Elimination Spoiler-Top 3 Finalists. - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
She did not deserve to be eliminated. Based on last wek's performance Bisakh should have been eliminated.
Originally posted by palvi29

I disagree that she is eliminated.

Zeetv should keep in finals Rini, Sugandha, Sniti, Ranjeet.
its dream to think like this but i wish it would become true.

I am soooooo SAD and disappointed! I really wanted Sugandha to be in the top 3! 😭😭😭😭

She sooooo deserved it!👏👏👏👏

And I know the ONLY reason she was eliminated was to keep Bishakh in the show till the end so that SW could remain as mentors and not have to bow out!!

Its so NOT FAIR to the contestants who work sooo hard to be eliminated just so one team of judges remain in the game!!😡😡😡😡😡😡

Ugh I hate this!!!!!🤢🤢🤢🤢

But Sugandha you will be missed and I know you left your mark upon the ppl and ZEETV so we will see more of you soon......THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF YOUR CAREER SO ALL THE BEST! YOU ARE MY SINGING SUPER STAR!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Well in the last saregamapa challenge , they did not hold on to Pratibha just so taht shankar Mahadevan could be there in the finale . Probably because he did not oppose to it , as it might have not mattered much to him .

SW in this season have been asking about this ever since they have had Bisakh left alone in their group the past few weeks ...

Nonetheless , Sugandha deserved to be in the finale . may be they could have changed the rules of the game this time and had the finale beteween the four of them .. that would have been good..

If wishes were horses........

kamal and sugandha are winner
ZEE TV is beggar not god
and making money by deceiving public

DALER IS NOT SO RICH WHO GAVE COSTLY GIFT TO FAT
Everyone is rich for himself.

KON BANEGA SRGMP SUPERSTAR?

KAMAL 😃
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

KON BANEGA SRGMP SUPERSTAR?

KAMAL 😃
Choo mantar karlo 😆
Originally posted by Summer3

Choo mantar karlo 😆

😆
Everyone knows that it is totally FAKE....Zee has loosen its loyalty to customers......Bisakh cant overcome Sugandha in voting.......she is superb...Supreme court should intervene in this....coz its matter of money of common man...Best of Luck ..Sugandha